Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

gatorwife​(dom female){Married}
4 years ago • May 6, 2019
Hello I am a gatorwife. Happily married. I am a domme . My other half knows I am looking for a femme to join me. I am new to this site. So far I really do enjoy it. Would love to meet new femmes for friends and maybe someone who wants a ltr
Melly​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 7, 2019

Hello....

Melly​(sub female) • May 7, 2019
Uhm... Hi guys... So I just joined today... I am 27, a very shy person... And newly submissive. I have known this side of me for a while just have been too shy to actually admit out loud this is who I am 😳 uhm... I love to read... and... yea uhm anything you want to know you can just ask me 😳
Jackhole
4 years ago • May 8, 2019
Jackhole • May 8, 2019
Good morning ,.

My name is Jack and I'm a sub male seeking a Domme /Femdom female in the Clearwater , Largo or St. Pete area. Very experienced in variety of skills .
Open to all experimental games & toys . Hope to hear from you local cagers soon.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 8, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 8, 2019
Best of luck in your search, Jack! And welcome icon_smile.gif Don't forget to post a personal ad too!
girliegirl4U​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 9, 2019
girliegirl4U​(sub female) • May 9, 2019
Hello,
I found this site a few years back but as there weren't many people in my area I wasn't on often. I have recently noticed more people in my area and have been coming on the site more. I go by Girliegirl4u and am a straight, submissive female seeking a Dominant, male. I have about 9 years experience but have known I was submissive since before puberty. I would love to meet a Dom/Master in either the Boston area or southern Florida, east coast, I think I would like to move there, I went to college in Miami and am familiar with the area.
Best to All
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 10, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 10, 2019
Welcome to everyone who has joined us this week! Please take a moment and say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif
Mistress Phiona​(dom female)
4 years ago • May 14, 2019
Guess I’ll join the fun 😘

I’m Phiona, 26 femdom who has many interests including the outdoors, movies, dancing, stand up comedy and so much more. I currently have a male submissive but am looking for a female sub.

Feel free to send me a message telling me about yourself, to chat more.
CO21​(dom male){No}
4 years ago • May 14, 2019

Introduce

CO21​(dom male){No} • May 14, 2019
I am new to this site and I am enjoying it! Im hoping to find like minded people in the Ohio or surrounding area! I'm open minded and will discuss anything . I'm only into females that aside I will explore ! I would appreciate some assistance on getting started.