Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

karlaxx
1 month ago • Mar 5, 2024
karlaxx • Mar 5, 2024
Today is my first day here. I'm totally inexperienced. Very curious, but completely inexperienced. In vanilla world too. I've been flirting with the BDSM universe and finally gave in to the temptation of trying to understand more about the subject and maybe understand myself in the process. I wanna know why I take so much pleasure in being dominated. And who knows, I might also enjoy this process. I'm looking forward to it.
KnightShining​(dom male)
1 month ago • Mar 4, 2024
KnightShining​(dom male) • Mar 4, 2024
Just joined here after many many years on fet.

Fet has appeared to become less about kink and more about only fans recruitment now so wanted to find a new place to spend time!
NotASimpleton​(sub female)
1 month ago • Mar 2, 2024
Hiya!
I just joined this community and am looking forward to explore everything and anything.

I'm in sweden but could be looking for online connections too, if you're the right person.
I'm looking for something long-term, someone to build something with. I'm not a side business so I won't be a fling on the side of your vanilla life. I want to consume your mind icon_smile.gif

I'm a maso sub with a bit of brat in me, and looking for a woman or a man that brings out all of my extra 😘
JuneBuggy​(sub gender fluid)
1 month ago • Mar 1, 2024
Hi! My name is Tay and I'm a learning submissive😁 I haven't been in the community for too long, although I have had this account for a while out of curiosity.

I'm not really looking for anything specific, but I would love to talk to anyone interested in getting to know me better.

I DO NOT send nudes!!! If you ask, I will BLOCK!!!

I'm really an open book. Feel free to ask me anything! Though, if you start off your conversation by asking something like "What turns you on?" Or something like that, I won't respond. I wish to have a decent conversation before telling strangers my dark secrets🤣
Kinkybdsm​(sub female)
2 months ago • Mar 1, 2024
Kinkybdsm​(sub female) • Mar 1, 2024
Hello!
I'm Chelsea. I'm 31 and trying to find my Dom on the cage! Check out my profile and message me if you would like icon_smile.gif
Lilith Star​(sub female)
2 months ago • Feb 27, 2024
Lilith Star​(sub female) • Feb 27, 2024
Hello there 👋🏼

I’m back on the site again. I took a hiatus for about 2 years but I wanted to come back and see if I can potentially meet / connect with like-minded individuals who are in the community or be able to find someone I can establish an online Bdsm connection that can potentially lead to something long term. I’m huge into age play / daddy dom’s so if anyone is interested, feel free to message me icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
2 months ago • Feb 27, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 27, 2024
If you've yet to introduce yourself to us here's the place to do it! Welcome to everyone who has joined us!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 months ago • Feb 19, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 19, 2024
Thank you for the new intros and welcome everyone!
anastasii​(sub female)
2 months ago • Feb 17, 2024
anastasii​(sub female) • Feb 17, 2024
Hi my name is Anastasia. I am 20 years old and in college. After a longish vanilla relationship I want to explore bdsm. I am very submissive and hope for someone to teach me how to be more submissive. While I don’t have any experience with bdsm, I love trying new things. I speak english and russian.