*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Mar 9, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 9, 2020
Bump! If you've joined us recently please do say hello icon_smile.gif
Sakura​(other female)
Sakura​(other female) • Mar 9, 2020
New here and just seeing what is good. More recently started owning what I want out of my life and embracing my needs instead of just more vanilla dating. I realized that I was holding myself below my level in my last relationship just because I loved that person so it’s been great getting reacquainted with myself and all of the things I’m passionate about.

I love chatting about a variety of things, I’m def a mental person before I ever get to anything physical.

Sakura
Ohioman60​(sub male){No want to}

freinds

Hey my name is Eric I live in Cincinnati ohio. Im a sub unowned not looking for a mistress at this time.i have been here on the cage about a year.i appreciate all the good info on this site it has helped me a lot.and talking with the other members also . keep up the good work
SUBLICKER​(sub male)
SUBLICKER​(sub male) • Mar 9, 2020
Brand new here at the CAGE and it is a first for me to actually chat. I too have noted that many of the comments and articles here seem sincere. I needed a place to open up...A place to feel safe and maybe over time, a place where I can better understand how to move in life with my "subness". Many experiments and trial and error moments have led me here to the CAGE. (my profile reflects some of this but mostly I hope it says I am willing). I would love the opportunity to chat with a real Woman Domme to help me clarify how "Submissive" manifests itself in me. I differentiate this from the kinks, likes and limits while recognizing they might be an important part of the clarification. In any case, I am glad to be here, and am excited to continue on as I am.
MalePainSlut
MalePainSlut • Mar 9, 2020
I see a lot of different beliefs on what a relationship is. That's good as we all have our reasons. My reason are vastly different from gentledom​(dom male) and that does not invalidate his reasons. But for me, it's almost 100% about pain. I'm happily married with a large family. I cannot have the normal Dom/sub relationship. I require extreme pain for long periods of time. I thrive on it and need it. I live in the Gainesville, FL area and have had poor luck finding what I need.

If you are a male/female, or anything else and want a Pain Slut to torture and use as you want, I'm your man. Please contact me. Sorry, I'm a modeste man with no real ability to pay.
ardlr​(dom female)
ardlr​(dom female) • Mar 9, 2020
Lesbian/30. Joined this site a couple months ago but left it for a bit. Came back cuz I really need to find people I can relate to. Sexy talk or friendship talk, hmu!!!
rabrabbit​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 12, 2020

Hello

rabrabbit​(sub female) • Mar 12, 2020
Hi everyone, I'll be here for all the kinky stories, real and fantasy ^^ as well as sharing thoughts and concerns.
Hope everyone has a safe place here. see you around!
Miki
Miki • Mar 12, 2020
From a Charter Member: Welcome to All...
Remember this is an online community so take it with a little salt, but there are those, like me, who have been in this for the long haul who care and (speaking for myself) stand ready to help, no strings attached.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 12, 2020
More lovely intros and welcomes - thank you everyone! Welcome inside THE CAGE!
danigirl​(masochist female){Learning}
4 years ago • Mar 13, 2020
Hi!
I’m Dani, very new to this and looking for some insight. I joined the cage with this thought that I’m a sub, but I’m not at all submissive, so I’m thinking a masochist. I’m married, trying to tell my husband what I want without him thinking I’m crazy and I would love any advice. Thanks for having me y’all!!😘