Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Delightfulpainslut
5 years ago • Jun 25, 2018

New to the cage

Delightfulpainslut • Jun 25, 2018
Hi there everyone. New to the cage, freshly stubbed on it while looking up articles on choking and wax play.
Figured I was curious, mostly curiosity kills the cat but he has nine lives sooo it'll take a while lol.
Not new to the lifestyle but feel like I have very little training and very little time as being a submissive to someone who really pushes me to be better in all aspects.
I have trouble communicating sometimes but I feel it has a lot to do with anxieties and such.
Anyhow here to chat and meet like minded people who are into all aspects of the lifestyle.
Rory​(other male)
Rory​(other male) • Jun 25, 2018
I am excited to find some like minded individuals on-line.

I hope to meet someone in the greater Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA area?

Take care all.

Rory
Dhanle

Introduction and food for thought...

Dhanle • Jun 25, 2018
Greetings to the cagers and the caged,

I am coming out of a 4-1/2 year 24/7 TPE, of which 2 years were spent painfully separated.
I devoted My Life to her and I am not ready to enter another relationship at this time.

She was "My One" but I am head of a "BDSM" family (platonic).
A couple of problems, she was "straight", she was "Christian", and she suffered immensely with the "lifestyle".

However, I refuse to give up My family for anyone, as I do not take collaring lightly.
I do not leave people. I was left, not the other way around.

I am here to reconnect with the lifestyle or say goodbye to it, I'm not sure which. My family remains, regardless.
I have been a dominant since birth; and a "formal" Master for ten years or more.

I am 49 years of age and gender-fluid. I like to call it "dual-spirited."
As such, I have experience dominating both men and women, although I like to think of it as loving rather than dominating.

Either way, I am dominant, but that's just a rudimentary (and sometimes unflattering) personality trait. Big deal.
I am stimulated primarily by intellect, although I am not completely asexual.

I am a graduate student.
Translation: mountainous debt.

I am enlightened by what some lifers consider "real" or "fake".
Conversely, I believe people are real and try to find their way, sometimes in the dark.

Think of discerning instead, the differences between intentionality or an unplanned (innate) response to the environment.
While transparency is key, either way, time fleshes out the differences between need or idle curiosity.

Some food for thought:
Do you believe what you are feeling is real or imagined?
What about your partner/s?

If there is a difference, what are the differences? Journal your thoughts.
Sometimes the answer is closer to you than you may even realize.

Become aware of disparate intentions.

Be safe.
All My best.
-Dane.
sexydommi​(dom female)
sexydommi​(dom female) • Jun 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

Newbie here. I'm new to all this. Been into it for a while, tried a little. I feel I can be both but after a few bad relationships, I'm broken a bit. the guy I'm into both agree we aren't up for more to sex. While talking I found out he wants to be a submissive. So I'm here to be serious. but with my past I'm fearful. so I'm happy to take up the Dom roll for a bit. Till I feel in control again. I'm here to learn to do this safely, to learn how to make it fun and heal from my past. I hope to learn a lot and then pass on my knowledge. icon_smile.gif feel free to talk to me I'm a little shy to begin with. But please be understanding with me I have a long way to go to being healed but I am here to work on an aspect a profession cant help with.

Yeah that was a bit brutally honest and open. but I need to be, for me. I want to be a Dom so I can be in control for once, to feel safe and get what I want from sex. I like to please, but for right now I need to be in control. I've started to do my research but as I do the more questions I have. Any help will be appreciated. My first question that I'm struggling with is: I have been asking my Sub what he wants and I always get 'I donno.' how do i get him to be more open about his desires? Being a woman I speak a different language hahaha icon_wink.gif so I would like some male Subs help to answer this so i can better understand, please.

Yours,

Sexydommi
Rory​(other male)
5 years ago • Jun 26, 2018

From Rory in the greater PDX (Oregon) area.

Rory​(other male) • Jun 26, 2018
Hello.

I am interested in meeting someone to explore the possibilities!

I enjoy rubber, electro-stimulation, and smoking fetishes.

My profile is within the website.

"Live long and prosper."
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 26, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 26, 2018
Lovely to see you all and really appreciate the indepth introductions in particular. Please give us staff a shout if you have any questions or need any help icon_smile.gif
Rory​(other male)
5 years ago • Jun 27, 2018

From Rory in the PDX arera

Rory​(other male) • Jun 27, 2018
Evangeline,

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself to the Cage "board."
I am open to meeting folks in the greater Portland / Vancouver area or those who visit.

Cheers,
Rory