Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Symphony​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
Symphony​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2020
Hello all, I joined a few days ago and I’m really enjoying this site so far. Everyone seems to be so kind and genuine. icon_smile.gif
Miki
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
Miki • Apr 9, 2020
A big, loving "HI!!!!!" to all who have joined!
wntstoplay
wntstoplay • Apr 9, 2020
128-709-431 is one of my most prized certificates! I've submitted to the concept of service and found that I truly love pleasuring a man or woman for their desires.
Dahlia sub female​(sub female)
I'm Red and I'm new to the site and lifestyle. I'm looking for some sub friends to chat with, share with, and learn from. I really don't have anyone in my circle to talk to so it would be much appreciated contact.

Thank you!
wizzard​(dom male){A Daddy Do}
Hey Sass, Kool I found this, and hope that you are still checking out your responses. Welcome to the Cage, My name is Stephen, I go by Wizzard, I am envious of your life in the mtns right now, or really most time, that is a better place to be. I'm looking to relocate too. I like what I've seen in your profile, if your looking so am I. Not big into this lifestyle, but have more in common here than other dating sites. Not sure how this on line stuff works, this is the first time I've needed to use it. I'm an old fashioned, hippy ist, 420,+, a bit kinky, and good ol boy. Not into material stuff, I can be happy living naked in the mtns. would like to be naked, need to have some work, want time for video games, desire having someone to please, not only sexually but mentally. I know that to entise the mind of my partner is how I can please her. Here is my questions for today: If you could make this a better world after this virus, what will you do towards that end. I have some ideas if your wanting someone to talk about all that with. Hope life is getting more normal for you. Stephen
my_tie
4 years ago • Apr 11, 2020

Newbie Q

my_tie • Apr 11, 2020
If I want to reach out to someone by posting a message to them do I need to be a premium member first. Are there other ways to communicate besides message posting and the forum? Just wasn't completely clear to me. Thanks.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 11, 2020
Hi There,

Basic members can contact Premium members. Premium members can contact everyone. You can see the difference between subscription levels here:

https://thecage.co/subscription/subscribe/

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Villanelle
The Cage Team
Hollylolly​(switch female)

Hello cage community!

Hollylolly​(switch female) • Apr 11, 2020
Newbie sub here with very little experience, looking to explore, grow, and learn. This site was recommended several times over in my various BDSM enquiries and wanderings as a safe place to start.
I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the articles, tips, tricks, advice, and interaction I have seen so far.
Looking forward to becoming an active, contributing member to both the site and lifestyle.
Ciao for now!