Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SandL​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2020

Hello to all

SandL​(sub male) • Apr 24, 2020
My name is S and my wife’s name is L, hence the screen name SandL. We have been involved in a cuckold relationship for a few months past 3 years out of our almost 8 years together. Those 8 years include both our dating and the time we’ve been married. I am submissive by nature and my wife, while submissive to her now 3rd long term lover, is dominant towards me. We (though mostly it will be me online) are here to learn more about our ever expanding and progressing desires and relationship and possibly fulfill some desires that have yet to be fulfilled. We would both be interested in meeting a dom female and she is always interested in the possibility of meeting another dom male, but if knowledge and understanding is all we get from this community ... we are happy with that.

Thank you for reading,

S of SandL

Oh — on our profile I listed monogamous as our relationship. In my excitement and ignorance, I was referring to myself not my wife or the relationship as a whole. I can’t figure out how to change it, so if that confuses you that is the reason for that qualifier.

S of SandL
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)

Hi, I am Pale and a Middle

Hi everyone, I am new and I thought I would introduce myself. I am a middle on the DDLG side of the community. I came here to meet more middles and littles, daddies, and to be around like minded folks. I have been in the BDSM community since I was 18/19 so that means almost 20+ years. Over the years I have discovered that I identify myself as a middle/brat/ropebunny/masochist.

I never know what to say in these type of things, but it is nice to meet you all.
GoddessAaliyah​(switch female)
Hello everyone

I’m excited and overwhelmed with rediscovering my inner bad girl. I just started this week and I find it refreshing to come across such an open and friendly community.

I’m a switch who swings more to the dominant side, but still enjoys an order or two. I’m very new to the bdsm sene, so any respectful advice, litterateur you can suggest, or tips in online play is welcome.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Apr 26, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for all of the hellos! Welcome to THE CAGE!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 27, 2020
Bump - please take a moment and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't done so yet.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Apr 30, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 30, 2020
Here's another bump! Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the past few days icon_smile.gif Please say hello!
yanemaster
yanemaster • Apr 30, 2020
Hey everyone, if you are female sub and live in North Texas, you are welcome to contact me.

First thing you should do is checking my profile, then send me message. Are you ready to become my new slave?
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
Hello ! I guess it's time I added to this. I have been here a while now and met some lovely people...and others
I often pop into the chat room and say hello there.
Ok , a bit about me..the bit where I have no idea where it may lead.
I am difficult, opinionated arsy and argumentative. Those are my better traits
Identifying as an ADULT baby girl ( I dont regress to an age when that side is released, nor talk gibberish
or use diapers or pacifiers) it's all about the mind set, prefering the DaddyDom type.I love to make
people laugh and have a terrible sense of humour which doesn't always travel.
My dislikes..coprolagnia, certainly not onto coprophilia or chezolagnia. I don't get that people are into
ophidiophilia, not a menophilist or an oculolictus..I leave that for the cat. I'm not into pymalianism
and can't imagine pygmalianism is fun.
If you are going to message me,please don't send a mass copy and paste message ..they're not attracive..
and the last person I told that to called me a treetarded ass twatwaffle with a soured sallys rotten crotch
which I have to admit made me laugh..
LainShi
LainShi • Apr 30, 2020
Hello to everyone . I'm Lain.
It has been a while since I registered on the site and I wanted to say hello to you all. I'm really new to this lifestyle and I'm trying to get to know myself. I have had the opportunity to chat with truly sincere people so far, and I would like to thank everyone for their kindly patience comments and answers to my questions.
The writings here and especially the sincere posts on blogs help me improve myself and my view of this lifestyle.
I am happy to be able to free my mind, though slowly. Thanks for the community you created here.