Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Blackmetal​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
Blackmetal​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2020
Uh hi. I'm completely new to all of this. I'm really shy about stuff in general and this is no different. A friend of mine recommend I come here, after our discussion about me not knowing what I like. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Oh I have this awkward quality where I try so hard not to offend people, that the act of me trying so hard becomes offensive.... I'm sorry in advance
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 6, 2020
Welcome Blackmetal and imFrfr​! Thanks for saying hello icon_smile.gif imFrfr​, better late than never!
confusedvanilla
confusedvanilla • Jun 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m still figuring out if this lifestyle is for me, I have very little experience and I’m pretty intimidated if I’m honest! But I’ve been interested/curious for a long time and have now found out I kinda like being submissive... I hope you’ll excuse my lack of knowledge and nervousness
britishdomsubtrainer
3 years ago • Jun 7, 2020
britishdomsubtrainer • Jun 7, 2020
Hi i’m a UK Dom who’s looking for a new project. I enjoy many things outside of the lifestyle and crave those within it. I’m well-spoken but strict and firm. Let me introduce myself. Hope you find ur nîche in our community.
skyeskye​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 8, 2020
skyeskye​(sub female) • Jun 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm Skye, 20, currently studying at university.
I've been interested in BDSM for about a year now and have been trying to find my way around the community. I did a few tests and found out I like the concepts of rope bunnies and submission. I also really like exhibitionism/voyeurism, slight degradation and bratty behavior.
It's been really hard to find someone to talk to about the things I'd like to do. I don't want to dive into anything just yet but I appreciate honest communication about kinks to help me discover more about myself and learn more about others too.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 8, 2020
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend! We hope you enjoy your time here.
LadySavage
LadySavage • Jun 8, 2020
Hello Everyone my name is LadySavage I am kinda new to the community...

I consider myself a amateur SUB looking for my right DOM..

Lady
mature breastman

New Here, Older (maybe wiser?) Possible Online Coach for Fem

mature breastman • Jun 8, 2020
Hello all from the Southeast US,

I am married, white, 64 but in a sexless marriage. Over time, I have been a consultant and executive coach as well as worked in mental health (but do not bring a credential here). The particular flavor of submissive that I most enjoy is the very feminine woman who takes significant pride in her appearance to please her man or master or dom. She is a partner/wife, possibly a mother, and she needs a man to chat or talk with. Over time, as we learn one another, she may come to value the guidance and encouragement she receives from someone who has been through many of life's experiences, sexual and otherwise. I hope to provide encouragement as well as guidance and, if necessary, light discipline in the online context.

Don't mean for this to sound like an ad, nor do I have any idea if an older gentleman will find a good place here. But here I am. I am contemplating Premium but have not yet made that decision.

Any feedback, from D or S, male or female, is welcome. Thanks for reading.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 9, 2020
Welcome Lady Savage and Mature! Great to have you here.
PhoenixFire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 10, 2020

Hiiiii

PhoenixFire​(sub female) • Jun 10, 2020
Hey everyone!

My name is Phoenix! I’m 23 years old. 5’2” roughly 210 pounds. I’m a natural redhead but it has dulled out over the years so I do dye it red but it still looks natural. I have blue eyes so I have the rarest combination of hair and eyes in the world. I am currently an Industrial Engineering student and Mama to my toddler boy. I am an Eclectic witch who focuses on Divination (currently tarot and pendulum) and use of the Element Fire.

I am a huge music lover. I love to dance and sing. My musical tastes can range from country to rap to musicals to Disney to metal and everything in between. I don’t wear makeup often but I definitely know what I’m doing. I love to read and watch movies. I particularly love Fantasy and Mythology. I love to spend time in nature (Duh I’m a witch 😂). Most of my baby free time right now is spent doing witchy things/research or kinky research otherwise I am talking to my friends or watching Netflix.

I have always been drawn to kinky things and tried to get previous partners to try stuff with me but they were never a true Dom like I needed. I’m still new to the community and trying to learn as much as I can!