Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 28, 2020
Oh and @Lilac feel free to CAGE mail me if you need any help and report any user who harasses you. It's always good to remember the block feature too (+mute in the Chat Rooms if you use them). Take care!
Starzia​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 29, 2020
Starzia​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2020
Hello, I've been browsing for a couple weeks now and learning stuff here and there. Just wanted to make my first post and say hi. 😊
Lilybud
3 years ago • Sep 30, 2020

Introduction

Lilybud • Sep 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

I was sent the way of the cage to help me learn how to cultivate my dominant side.

Most of my information has come through research online and discussions with a couple friends who are in the community, and I am eager to learn more about how to dom both in and out of the bedroom.

I find myself drawn to Sensual Sadism, Primal Play and Service Topping for physical application and scenes. The types of submissive that appeal to me are the Service, SAM and Brat varieties.

I am taken and not looking for a partner. A mentor and or friends to talk with and learn from however would be fun.

Excited to be here, can't wait to dive in to the chats and articles.
TheScarletDoxy​(dom female)
Hi All-new to the site, but so far, pleasantly surprised! I'm super dominate in most aspects of my life except in the bedroom. I recently had the opportunity to Dominate a man other than my husband and I'm hooked. I hate labels, but would have to say that I want/need to be a bedroom submissive to my husband, but want/need to be Dominate to others (not my husband). Guess that makes me a Switch? In any case, looking to meet like-minded folks, gather information and ideas. I'm super selective, but maybe soneone willing to mentor me and let me practice...
Cheers-
Scarlet
daboogah

Aloha

daboogah • Sep 30, 2020
New to the world and clearly woken up.

GF has always been into it but never fulfilled.

Accepted the role to be her Master and guide her through her tangled life and she's now in a happy safe place and I am satisfied.

Always open to tips and suggestions. Still new but learning very quick and trying new things.
Jezzabelle
3 years ago • Oct 1, 2020
Jezzabelle • Oct 1, 2020
Hey all, I’m Jezzabelle...I’m 33 and Female I’m also bisexual.... well I guess I’ve found my self here as I’ve finally plucked up the courage to delve in to my desires... I’ve spent to long hiding afraid of what others may think... so here I am to learn and explore... I am submissive... I have to stay and be In control so much in everyday life that in my sex life I just don’t want to be in control... so to speak... erm I hope to get to know some of you over time
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 2, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 2, 2020
Welcome everyone and thank you for taking the time to say hello. Please feel free to give us a shout if you have any questions icon_smile.gif
FreebirdV​(sub female)
FreebirdV​(sub female) • Oct 2, 2020
Hello,

I am new The Page. A few LS years of exploration.

Can someone direct me to a help section or how to change my profile?

Thank You!
Regards!
Free
lucketman​(dom male)

Hello to All

lucketman​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2020
Hello everybody reading this.
You can call me lucketman.
I am new to the community and would love to share an experience with you all.
Feel free to send me tips for newbs. I hope to share ideologies and views with anyone. Feel free to send me a message with a controversial topic and i will respond. I hope to eventually meet a sub female who will allow me to dictate her life. I am very fun and outgoing and just love this community!!
Best wishes to you all. Feel free to message me. I will be signing up for premium soon!