Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Nique​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 3, 2020
Nique​(sub female) • Oct 3, 2020
Hey, Im Monnique but feel free to call me Nique.

I am a female and currently 18. I'm just trying to figure myself out sexually right now.

Anyways, I am submissive but I am kinda new to all of this.

I am trying to get to know more people on here though but i'm shy so thats kinda hard for me lol

um feel free to take a look at my profile even though its not all that lol but it does tell you more about me.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 3, 2020
More great intros! Welcome everyone icon_smile.gif

If you haven't said hello yet please do!
WILHELM{AFTER APPR}

Contacted you re problems but no reply as of now.

WILHELM{AFTER APPR} • Oct 3, 2020
I alerted you as to the following but as of now, no reply (that I can find).

1) Where is my profile?
2) Is my "INTRO" connected to it -- where ever it is?
3) I accidently deleted someone in whom I was interested. How do I recognize a reply from you that this has been remedied?
4) Is there a copy of my comment to her available for my reference?
5) You probably see that using a computer is not in my comfort zone (always had clerks/secretaries) as I usually hand wrote (in my code) everything.
6) My preference in a "sub" is both intelligence as well as amorous. Is there a way to make this clear at the beginning of my blog without being offensive?

Looking forward to "hearing" from you.

WILHELM.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 3, 2020
@Wilhelm, I have no record of a conversation history between us, meaning your message was not sent or there was a technical issue. Do you see a conversation history between us on your side? There is a "conversation history" button on each profile. You can also check sent messages in your CAGE Mail. Please let me know.

In regards to your questions, I'll answer them here as they may be of interest to others:

1) Where is my profile?
Click on the menu and you'll see a profile button where you can view your profile. Scroll down and you'll find an edit button if needed

2) Is my "INTRO" connected to it -- where ever it is?
Any intros and other comments made in the Discussion Forum stand alone and do not end up in your profile.

3) I accidently deleted someone in whom I was interested. How do I recognize a reply from you that this has been remedied?
If you removed someone from your contact list there is no way for us to retrieve it for you.

4) Is there a copy of my comment to her available for my reference?
If you've exchanged mail messages you will be able to read them in your mailbox.

5) You probably see that using a computer is not in my comfort zone (always had clerks/secretaries) as I usually hand wrote (in my code) everything.
Looks fine to me.

6) My preference in a "sub" is both intelligence as well as amorous. Is there a way to make this clear at the beginning of my blog without being offensive?
I'll have to leave this one to you!

If you have any other questions please CAGE Mail me by clicking on my profile and selecting "send a message".
Pepystoy
Pepystoy • Oct 3, 2020
I would love to chat with you
Lynz​(sub female)

Hey

Lynz​(sub female) • Oct 3, 2020
Hi everyone I’m Lynz I’m from Scotland. I’m definitely a novice when it comes to BDSM I mean I’ve dabbled but no serious commitment. I identify as a sub. I look forward to chatting with some of you 😊
TrilliumRising​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Oct 4, 2020
Hey Y'all. I'm a 33 year old hetero-flexible female, new to the lifestyle (but dabbled, researched, and lurked on here thoroughly before joining! I'm from the Southern US. I identify as a submissive with definite masochistic tendencies. I'm so excited to learn, explore, and hopefully chat and make some meaningful connections on here.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 4, 2020
I hope you've all had a great weekend so far! It's been lovely to see so many new members join us! Thank you for the most recent hellos icon_smile.gif
Boundtooplsher
Boundtooplsher • Oct 4, 2020
HELLO!! New, please check out my profile, love to chat if you think we’d suit. Xx