Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Falke​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Apr 5, 2024
Falke​(sub female) • Apr 5, 2024
Hi everyone ♡
I'm Falke, and I'm quite new to the community! I gained an interest in it through reading and writing erotic fiction.

I adore petplay and various other things, which I'd love to chat about. I'm just here to interact with others in the lifestyle and to get a little more knowledge on the things I'd like to write about.

I'm also very shy, so while messages are welcome, please excuse any slow replies ♡
daddystranson​(sub trans man)
1 month ago • Mar 31, 2024
hello, i'm new here. i used to be quite active on fet but wanted to try something new.

most of what i'm into is age play, i'm very into daddies and such. i'm most definitely a little and a sub. i'm hoping to chat with like minded people and hopefully even find a long term daddy
TortugaSub​(sub male)
1 month ago • Mar 31, 2024
TortugaSub​(sub male) • Mar 31, 2024
Hello everyone, my name is Jay, not very experienced in the community, mostly bdsm, some chastity with my pervious partner, and a bit of forced fem over the years. I strongly lean submissive ever since I began on the road exploring the world of kink.

Mostly looking to meet new people, and learn more on this journey, but I am not opposed to meeting someone and seeing where things go as well.

I am not great at writing about my self, so feel free to reach out and ask anything or just chat, I am open when it comes to chatting or questions. Looking forward to being here.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • Mar 24, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 24, 2024
Welcome to everyone who has joined us! Please take a moment and say hello icon_smile.gif
BBWGODDESS​(dom female)
1 month ago • Mar 12, 2024
BBWGODDESS​(dom female) • Mar 12, 2024
Hello all, I'm Goddess Angelica. I'm a Domme based in NY but I do travel for the right sub. I am not new to this lifestyle but I am new to this site, hoping to meet some new submissives.
melnish
1 month ago • Mar 8, 2024
melnish • Mar 8, 2024
Hello everyone!

I’ve been wanting to try BDSM for a while (years) unfortunately my boyfriend (now ex) wasn’t into it. So I found this gem of a site and so looking forward to learning more.

I am new to the scene but I am a submissive. Unfortunately I can only do long distance unless you live in Hong Kong.

Looking forward to the future and to learning a hell of a lot 😉 xx
zaxbyso​(sub male)
1 month ago • Mar 6, 2024
zaxbyso​(sub male) • Mar 6, 2024
hey guys! I am a young guy trying to have some fun! I am very submissive and love risky/exhibitionist things! I love jerking off in public specifically in random and unusual places. I just find it so exciting to have my dick out in the middle of a parking lot! If anyone would be interested in being my Dom, please check out my profile and hit me up!
sweetcheekz
1 month ago • Mar 5, 2024
sweetcheekz • Mar 5, 2024
I don't know if I've ever posted in here. Hello, nice to meet you all. Some of you already know me from my blog stories, and I will continue to write again on those soon. Life has gotten so busy. I have a lot of experience in the lifestyle, both in BDSM and Gorean aspects. Can't say I'm a fan of Gor, but that's okay, not trying to hate on anyone else for sure, everyone likes different things. I just want to meet like minded people to chat with, so here I am.