Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Sub LJ​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 21, 2018
Sub LJ​(sub female) • Jul 21, 2018
Hello, I’m not new here but just wanted to say hi. For the most part my experience on here has been pretty good, I’ve enjoyed meeting people. There’s definitely some that haven’t been too desirable, but I’m sure that’s everywhere!!! Lol. But oh well, have to keep going. Good luck to everyone on here!!!!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 21, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the intros everyone! Welcome to THE CAGE!
pitchblack28​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jul 22, 2018

Hello

pitchblack28​(switch male) • Jul 22, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a 41 yr old switch who leans more towards submissive. I'm from Oklahoma and have been in the lifestyle for about 17 years now. I've had great experiences on both as a Dom and a sub. I'm not too good at talking about myself but I just wanted to say hi. If anyone has any questions or just wants a good conversation, always feel free to message me. Have a great day/night and thank you for your time. icon_smile.gif
Futuresissy​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jul 22, 2018

Introduction to the cage

Futuresissy​(sub male) • Jul 22, 2018
Hi everyone ! My name is futuresissy, like my name say it I would love to live as a real life sissy but I’m lacking experience and training. Looking forward to find people who can provide me a real life training. Would love to be someone sissy and to live fews fantasy I have of cuckholdin humiliation CD and I really love to submit to a superior woman hopefully you are going to cross my path
FrednChrissy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 23, 2018
FrednChrissy​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2018
Hello, I am finally accepting my true self after years of fantasy and self repression. My desire is to have someone that is my affectionate equal to dominate, someone I can dote on and can be affectionate with and also be on fully dominant sexually. I have 2 modes reward and punishment, I enjoy both pushing the limits of pleasure and pain in both modes. I love clever intelligent submissive women,
Basically I want to take care of everything so my sub can be free to be mine. Take her burdens on and give her only one thing to concern herself with, pleasing me by being an affectionate willing sub.
Having had only 1 semi submissive partner I am still pretty new to this irl.
I do enjoy writing D/S erotica although I am only so so with grammar and punctuation. (lol as you can tell from reading this).
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 23, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 23, 2018
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the last day or so! Looking forward to seeing you around THE CAGE.
Sexyobedientsub​(sub female){No}
5 years ago • Jul 24, 2018
Hello, I joined a while ago and for some reason I just noticed this thread. I really love this site and have had the privilege to chat with several Doms as well as fellow subs and all were very nice and I have received good advice from both. Im happy to be here.
Sir B

Sir B new

Sir B • Jul 24, 2018
Hi there,

Just a quick hello and introduction.

Recently my wife and i reconnected with an old friend we had some fun with a number of years ago. He is now living O/S and are now in an online relationship with, he being master to my wife, and i being his Sir who coordinates the physical tasks and scenarios. Whilst in task, I am in Master role as Sir (master in training) and report to Master how our tasks and scenarios turn out.
How it works for us is Masters Slave (my wife) are in contact with each other through kik (chat and vid), email, and direct phone calls. This is particularly handy for slave training (currently orgasim control and cum on command). The kik is set up that i can view live chat no matter where we may be.

We are only 9 weeks in and are loving this lifestyle, have completed 5 tasks now, our most recent in a public restaurant (humiliation), that was hard.
I am now hungry to learn and share as much as i can.

I am a master in training. A gentleman, but firm.

Will update these words soon. For now, am going to navigate this great community site
MrDolly
MrDolly • Jul 24, 2018
*Places hands on display case glass and leans forward slighty to get a better view. Smiles in surprise and delight at all the people. Thinks to self- I hope some friends will play with me!*