Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SageFlame​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 30, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Mar 30, 2021
( waving hello)

Hi everyone,

I'm Sage and fairly new to the awareness of how awesome an opportunity BDSM is in self expression and exploration; not to mention personal growth. I am naturally submissive and find pleasing others makes me happy.

While fairly new to the lifestyle I wouldn't say green. My inquisitive mind quickly locked in to the cream of BDSM. ( no pun intended) lol

I am engaged in a LDR with my Master. I adore the intimacy, challenge and opportunity to rise to the occasion.

I'm also a single mom and quite modest. So I do not have anyone to talk to about the lifestyle. That is why I'm at The Cage!

So grateful to find a community that is forthcoming, engaging and respectful. Throw in fun too!

Thank for reading my post!
Scholastic Celt​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 30, 2021
Hi all,
More of a reintroduction having been away from here for 18 months!
Scottish submissive female living in SE England and part way through Canadian immigration process! (You know what they say about rolling stones and moss...).

Moderately experienced, and certainly enough to know what I like and don't like.

Looking forward to meeting like-minded folk and generally exploring more of this lifestyle!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 31, 2021
Great intros SageFlame and Scohlastic Celt! Welcome to THE CAGE!
Mormoth​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2021
Mormoth​(dom male) • Mar 31, 2021
Hi everyone,

My name's Mormoth and I'm a Swedish student in Boston right now.

I have to say I'm completely new to all of this, so any guidance would be much appreciated.
yuki kun​(switch gender fluid)
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2021

Hi!

Hey guys, what's up? I'm yuki, I'm brazilian (no, I can't dance samba. but I can make a great caipirinha ;P ).
Just joined THE CAGE yesterday and liked it very much, hoping to share some (many accually heh) fantasies, kinks, fetiches etc... and maybee... have some fun?
lolio
3 years ago • Apr 2, 2021
lolio • Apr 2, 2021
Hello! I am Sherri. I am 28 and from Canada. I joined to learn more about BDSM since I am still fairly new. Right now I am not looking for a Dom or s play partner, I would rather build connections first. I am always down for new friends!
YesMistressImYours
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2021
YesMistressImYours • Apr 3, 2021
Hi, i'm sub male who wants to be a online slave of some women that wants a slave like me, obedient
NJsissy
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021
NJsissy • Apr 8, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been a BDSM practitioner for 12 years or so. Everyone wants a deep and meaningful relationship but few have the courage to seek out (or even acknowledge) what they truly desire. I appreciate your bravery. I am happy to listen and learn.