Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Daddykink​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 15, 2021

New submissive

Daddykink​(sub female) • May 15, 2021
Good morning,

My screen name says it all really. I'm new here looking for like minded people rather than the things I've seen before.

Speak soon,
K x
PrincessLove​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 15, 2021
PrincessLove​(sub female) • May 15, 2021
Hi,
Thank you for the welcome!

I am excited to find such a wonderful online community of fellow kinksters. I have mainly spent my time on Fet so far. It is ironic how well developed my profile there is compared to this one. Lol! I think my Fet profile turned into my journal.

I feel like this profile is a fresh start and a new avenue to express myself. I view myself as my own work of art because I am constantly improving and creating myself as I learn more about who I am and what I want.

Speaking of who I am, I am a Princess sub! I am not into degradation, humiliation, or pain. I want to feel loved, valued, respected, cherished, and adored. I am not into ageplay, but I do feel young and innocent. I am quite knowledgeable now about the kink world, but I am still rather inexperienced (by choice). I have been waiting to find the right man for me because I want love and kink. I love the energy exchange of the D/s dynamic. I view all the fetishes as ways to connect within the D/s dynamic. I am into sensual play. I do not need pleasure for pleasure's sake since I am a great lover to myself. So, I have been patiently waiting for my match. I, at least, know what I want.

I look forward to meeting everyone and becoming friends with y'all.

Best of luck to all!

Sweetest wishes,
Princess Liz
slavemark​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 16, 2021

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slavemark​(sub male) • May 16, 2021
Hi my name is slavemark I want to make my dream come true. I would like to be tied up sandwiched between 2 females. I have interest in bondage, domination, cbt, dress up as a doll, dress up as a bride, crossdressing, lingerie, leather, pvc, latex, hogtied, strapon dildos, licking pussy, catsuit, cages, sleepsack, kidnapping, suspension(suspended in air with cock and balls tied to the floor, biting(cock and balls only), golden showers, face sitting, face smothered by breast, receive breast feeding, maid uniform, nurse uniform, medical exam, enema play, cross, inflatable toys, masks, inflatable gags, rope, transformation(must be discussed with the slave the options of being transformed into female or shemale and advantages and disadvantages of being transformed into female and shemale), being shaved by women, pumps, high heel shoes, thigh high boots, collar, leashes, candles inserted in my cock and ass, panties, and pantyhose. Since the record is 2 fingers inside the cock, I am willing to go for 3 fingerd inside my cock. I do not allow brown showers, branding, knife play, gun play, fire play, and piercing.
Skywalkin
Skywalkin • May 16, 2021
Hey everyone! im a dom for 4 years now have had 2 relationships in the past and ive learned that having something more exclusive is 100% better lmao
idk what i expect to find in the future but i found this community and thought what the hell ill give it a shot lol
Papabear
Papabear • May 16, 2021
Ive been a member here for a while, but to be honest, am just now coming back to utilize.
I am a sensual Dom/top -

I have an extensive online experience as I wrote and voiced kinky Erotic audios for the past 3 years.
However, I found that real-life experience is quite different then online experience.
I also found that as an erotic Voice artist, I found myself voicing and exploring others fantasies and not my own.
The experience I thought I was gaining was more like insight into others.

Im here to get back onto my own sexual and kinky journey.
Serendipity1900s
Serendipity1900s • May 16, 2021
Hello

At the outset I’d like to thank The Cage for still being one of the classiest, discreet (not in the face) websites out there. I love how the admin is trying their best (kudos) to make this as safe yet fun and open an environment for us.

Paradoxically, The Cage seems to always make me want to take flight and gives me that life jacket to do so safely. I hope this warm safe fussy feeling lasts awhile.

I’m back after 2 yrs and looking to be inspired...I love reading some of the well written blogs here.

Hope to connect with some good people icon_smile.gif

Xo
Seren
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • May 17, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • May 17, 2021
Welcome and welcome back to everyone to whom that applies! I hope you all find what you are looking for icon_smile.gif

If you need any help you'll find answers to many common questions in our Help section. You're also welcome to give me a shout if I can help in anyway icon_smile.gif
PsycheDemon​(switch agender)
2 years ago • May 18, 2021
Hi
We're a couple looking for friends and or mentors. We are new to the scene in a community sense. We spend our days taking turns topping the other, as we are both more submissive and enjoy being topped.
LegionsEleven​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 18, 2021
LegionsEleven​(sub male) • May 18, 2021
Hello

Im a sub male 31 years of age. Love the emotional connection and physical connection, along with the obedience the lifestyle provides. I consider myself a very "hard to get" sub for various reasons. Just hoping to find a female dom who finds me worth the effort.

Trauma almost took me away from the life, but I am determined to not let them beat me.
PrincessPeachy
2 years ago • May 19, 2021
PrincessPeachy • May 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm discovering the world of kink as I complete my English degree. As mush as I love writing about food manufacturer policy, I find myself searching for a more creative writing outlet. So I figured why not let my freak flag fly? Who knows what my world as a submissive will look like. All I know is that I'm dying to find out.