Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

BaybeePrincess​(other female)
2 years ago • Jun 15, 2021
Hi, my name is Morgan.
I’m 28.
I’m a babygirl/princess/little/brat, however you want to look at it.
I’ve been in the lifestyle for 4-5 years.

I’ve had quite a hard time finding a daddy dom or a mommy for a long time. I was in a long term vanilla relationship for the last few years so I’ve been off the market and out of experience from rules and such.

It’s nice to meet everyone.
Rhinoracer​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 17, 2021
Rhinoracer​(sub male) • Jun 17, 2021
I’m a complete newbie wanting to explore my submissive side. I don’t know what I don’t know, as they say, but I want to learn . I’m older, 57, and bring considerable life experience to the table. I’m looking forward to meeting you folks here.
LovelyLucy​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 19, 2021

Re: Help

LovelyLucy​(sub female) • Jun 19, 2021
kyle R wrote:
Hi all

Im new to this world having recently had an experience that's really opened my eyes!

I am extremely keen to explore this world and gain some experience but I am totally lost and have no idea where to begin this journey as a single male? Obviously done quite alot of research into things hence finding this site but trying to take that next step and seeing where things lead! I would like explore both sides as a dominant and submissive to get a greater understanding really starting to develop a passion for this and has completely taken over my head space! If anyone could point me in the right direction from obviously your own experiences in trying to find your feet or for anyone willing to teach me I would massively appreciate it!

Hey Kyle- just remember if someone likes your profile it might be because they aren’t a premium member so they can’t message you unless you message them first 😉
Lumaike​(switch male)
2 years ago • Jun 19, 2021

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Lumaike​(switch male) • Jun 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

My name is Michael. I was almost ready to go vanilla again, having had nothing but negative experiences on other non-vanilla sites. I learned that 90% of the people on such sites are fake. Enough about that! I think I found a pretty nice site here in The Cage.

I'm not going to say much here in my intro as there are other places for more; I have a blog for longer, more personal thoughts.

Needless to say, I am what my nickname presents--submissive. I have always hated quarreling, even the quarrels of others. I have always found solace and safety in places like parks, libraries, empty churches. I have learned over the past couple years that I enjoy my submissiveness. I enjoy pleasing others sexually; I enjoy having a special woman to think about all day; I enjoy worshiping such a woman and adoring Her.

I hope to make this site a part of my world, daily interactions, daily blog posts (well maybe weekly). So here I go--I'm excited to be here.

"Welcome, oh life. I go now for the millionth time to forge in the smithy of my soul--the conscience of my generation." J. Joyce
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jun 20, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 20, 2021
Welcome submissive Michael and Rhinoracer! Thank you for the hellos.
guesswhoitis​(sub male){Slave}
2 years ago • Jun 21, 2021
So I’m new to BDSM but not the idea, I’ve always had what I considered to be dark fantasies until I met like minded people which now has me a lot more intrigued by the practical side of things instead of just how it would work in theory in my mind. I’m in a fully committed relationship so I’m not looking for anything more then conversations and advice to help me be a successful switch where I can change from being a fully submissive slave to a fully dominant daddy.
purplevelvet​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 21, 2021
purplevelvet​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm Juan.

I bond easily with people who are in touch with who they are and what they want. I've come to realize that the internet is a place where there's no need to hide what drives you, so if you reach out to strike a conversation I'll do my part to make it an interesting one. Try me, I have an open mind.

Beyond kink you'll find I'm a calm, composed guy with a positive outlook on life. I'll make you laugh with my sometimes stupid, sometimes intelligent sense of humor. Whenever I get the chance I do a bit of sci-fi-writing. As you can probably guess, I have a very vivid imagination...

My loving, supporting wife is the cornerstone of my life and I am eternally grateful for the opportunities I've been given to do some exploration in this corner of the universe. For more than a year now I've been engaged in a polyamorous, physical D/s relationship with a wonderful submissive woman I met online.

Some of my redeeming qualities:
- I've been told I really know what I'm doing. It's a beautiful compliment and I'm very proud of it.
- I don't do quickies. I last for a really long time and I love long, intensive plays. Sessions in the 5 hour range are not unusual.
- There's no such thing as the wrong hole - there's right and then there's more right. I can't put into words how much I get turned on by playing with and fucking my partners asshole. Just thinking about it now makes my blood rush.
- I am not a selfish lover. I genuinely care and I find pleasure in pleasure.
- Your orgasms belong to me. I know exactly how to get you to the edge and I'll keep you there until you beg for mercy.
Bubblingteapot​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 23, 2021
Hello! I just joined today and so far I really like it here. I am completely new to the BDSM community and I'm both excited and nervous to start this path. That's why I'm hoping to find others like me and make friends here that are experienced and who can help guide me. I'm interested in learning more about being a submissive and I've already found lots of info here to help me.
Jake R​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 23, 2021
Jake R​(sub male) • Jun 23, 2021
Good morning. I'm Jake. I was in a 6 year BDSM relationship that ended recently. I'm here to make some new friends, and maybe meet someone new. Thanks. --jake