Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Nefertari​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 23, 2021
Nefertari​(sub female) • Jun 23, 2021
Hello beautiful people!

I am all new to the lifestyle and here to inform myself as much as I can, discover myself and connect with like-minded people.
Looking for responsible and intelligent chats.

So far, the Cage has been a great way to make my first steps, and I look forward to learning more.

❤
TawnAZ​(sub female)

Introduction

TawnAZ​(sub female) • Jun 23, 2021
Hello, I'm Tawnie, I am a resident of Arizona in the US and have been my whole life, I'm fairly new to the Kink/BDSM community as a whole as well as The Cage, I'm interested in seeing where this avenue takes me along with what I will learn as a submissive and who I will meet on here. I have thought about what I do and don't want and I will not give out my phone number until after we meet IRL (personal reasons), if you have any questions about me and my interests send me a message and I'd love to chat icon_smile.gif
cocklocked​(masochist male)
I hope this is the right place for me to be! I'm a submissive sissy gimp with male genitalia hoping to find men (and women) who might dish out humiliation and degradation upon me. I'm hoping to make some friendly contacts and interesting connections too. I'm a lot of fun and 100% submissive, 100% bottom, 100% degradable. I can be quite chatty but I'm never too serious. Thank you for noticing me.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jun 25, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 25, 2021
Thank you to all of our new members who have taken the time to say hello. Welcome to THE CAGE! Check out our Help section for answers to many common questions and feel free to give us a shout if you need some help. Have fun!
LeviParkerLOL​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 26, 2021
LeviParkerLOL​(sub female) • Jun 26, 2021
Looking to move in with someone and be trained to be their perfect slave. I love and adore anal as it pushes me to my limits and am looking to see what other limits we can find. I am okay with anything, but you must be a sadist open to trying new forms of punishment and must train me well. I'm currently overweight, but I've been working to lose it and I've already made 68 lbs of progress. I want a master who is looking to be in complete control over me.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jun 27, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 27, 2021
Welcome LeviParkerLOL - good luck in your search icon_smile.gif
sashalottolearn​(switch female){Open-Mind}
2 years ago • Jun 27, 2021
Ok, so I am really new to the cage. Still new to this world, but not as new as some. I’m looking to learn, grow, and meet ppl interested in all the aspects of this world like me