Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Miki
2 years ago • Jun 27, 2021
Miki • Jun 27, 2021
From a Seasoned Member:

Welcome One and All--

You do not have to have "site seniority" to enjoy all this place has to offer!

Rock On everyone!

MM
lolla bunnyy​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 28, 2021
lolla bunnyy​(sub female) • Jun 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this entire experience. I've only read about BDSM in books and seen it in movies. I finally decided that it's time for me to explore this side of me. Also I'm looking for new friends to talk to about this because none of my friends are into this kind of stuff. I see myself as a submissive but I feel like I can be a switch.
rubberslutroxy
2 years ago • Jun 28, 2021
rubberslutroxy • Jun 28, 2021
Hi everyone -- I'm Roxy, a 51-year-old sub crossdresser from OC, California who likes creative roleplaying and incapable bondage among other things. Glad to be here!
hollandberg​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 29, 2021
hollandberg​(sub male) • Jun 29, 2021
My name is Keith and im a str8 guy to people that live near me but I dream of being tied up and video taped getting mouth fucked till c um runs down my chin
HouseboyNate​(sub male)

Hey

HouseboyNate​(sub male) • Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys. I am a totally submissive 21yo London student with fairly average build seeking an initial period of rigid slave training to serve a master in his every need whether sexual, pain or domestic. After training, I hope to serve my master on a long-term TPE live-in basis as his property.

I have some, but little, experience in short submissive roles, but I now know I want to be broken down by a skilled master and moulded into his property. I have a few limits I know it is not my place to decide my treatment, and hope in time these limits might be tested.

I am open to and long to be kept in chastity, with a permanent or shock collar, to live in a cage and to be plugged. I like to be whipped.

I am a skilled cook and can clean and launder well. Can serve masters guests. I have quite good pain tolerance and know punishment is crucial to my training.

In initial stages, privacy is important. I do not wish to have images shared.

Thanks.
karexplorer
karexplorer • Jun 29, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am a sub male that is new to this lifestyle. I am hoping to do some self exploration and eventually find a Master/Mistress to teach me the ropes, figuratively and literally.
Thanks
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jun 30, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 30, 2021
Welcome to all of our new members! We hope you enjoy the CAGE community!
brightlights​(dom trans man)
2 years ago • Jul 3, 2021

hey all!

i'm a trans male top leaning switch in a monogamous relationship, but i'm always happy to discuss kinky stuff and/or roleplay! my favorite kinks are breathplay and bondage, which i have a lot of fantasies about. reach out to me if you think we have something to talk about!