Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

prettyprey​(sub gender queer)
2 years ago • Aug 21, 2021
Hello! You can just call me Mima until we’re properly introduced, I’m 20 and very new to this whole scene and super excited to learn more and make friends and whatnot! icon_biggrin.gif I consider myself to be very submissive with a little bit of brat mixed in. I don’t know what else to say but I’m happy to be here!
PantySuckSlut
2 years ago • Aug 23, 2021

PantySuckSlut here submissive male New to the site.

PantySuckSlut • Aug 23, 2021
Hi people as you can tell from my screen name, PantySuckSlut I like to wear panties and suck cock! No i am not a total or passable CD or Trans. I have no desire to be a woman or live as one, however I do like to play the sissy cock slut for masculine mature white men, the alpha daddy types. I am not really into the BDSM seen not looking for a master or mistress. I am looking for dominant men that may want to have a panty wearing cock sucking slut to use from time to time.
In my every day life I am a masculine regular kind of guy. When I dress for play I become my alter ego StephyStickLicker a submissive sissy faggot cock sucker that loves to serve on his/her knees! I become a slut that loves to be used a little rough but not sadistic. I have many fantasies about being used by masculine men, including becoming a total bottom at some point. Well that's me lol. For what its worth I hope to meet some interesting people here and maybe just maybe find a few that might fit what I am looking for, and I might be what they are looking for. Hey if ou have any questions just ask anything I'm not shy or easily offended.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Aug 23, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 23, 2021
Welcome everyone! Thank you for the hellos. If you haven't introduced yourself here yet please do icon_smile.gif
Pitty Switch Girl​(switch female)
2 years ago • Aug 24, 2021
Hi there!
If my screen name doesn't give it away, I am a dog mom of a 3 year old pit bull. Not only that but I 25 and a switch, but also can be a brat at times. I am semi-new to the whole world of BDSM. I have been into it for the past few years, but until just recently haven't found anyone that would feed that fire in me so to speak without making me feel like I'm weird to have interest in this. And the one person that did feed that fire in me had to step back for some space due to personal reasons. I am hoping to find and make some friends, and possibly someone that is a switch as well. I love being spanked, choked, hair pulled, tied up, blind folded,and depending on the right thing used and if im in the mood for it gagged. It's just something about having a some of your daily senses blocked off that heighten everything else. I am a pretty laid back girl so, don't be afraid to say hi. I promise i don't bite... Hard icon_wink.gif
jesseyfaymes​(sub gender fluid)
Hello! I’m Jess.

I’m new to the lifestyle but I’ve done a lot of research before finally getting the courage to actually reach out and start looking for a dominant. I am a submissive, non-binary 25 year old. I’m looking for someone to build trust with so I can submit and obey without hesitation. If I just make new friends or learn more about BDSM on this site, that’s also good!
IllyStylez

New to the site

IllyStylez • Aug 24, 2021
Hello All,

I'm Illy. New to the site, found it through a web search. I'm a lil of everything, all depends on my mood. Not really looking for anything in particular, just looking. I'm not new to any of this, just this site in particular... Seems to be more active than the others.

Really just looking for friends and interesting people to chat with.
The Doctor​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 25, 2021

Nice to be here!

The Doctor​(dom male) • Aug 25, 2021
Hello everyone!

Let me add another "I am new to this". I am not completely new to BDSM but I definitely cannot say I am an experienced Dom (and by saying this I hope I haven't just disqualified myself in the eyes of potential playmates icon_smile.gif).

I joined The Cage because I wanted to become a part of a community of like-minded people. I am looking for a playmate to explore kinks together, friends to chat with, but also maybe another Dom to teach me how to be a good one.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to get to know me a little better. I'm not here to jump into sex on the first contact, nor will I request your nudes (unless I feel you might want share some icon_smile.gif).

Nice to meet you!
Giggle

Hi newish dom trying to find a nice sub/brat

Giggle • Aug 25, 2021
Hi I’m Tess I’m 23 and joined a few mins ago how’s everyone nice to talk to people too
ahnoh​(switch female)
ahnoh​(switch female) • Aug 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am new to this lifestyle and found this website while searching for a place to start. I am still exploring, but I think I am a switch. I hope to find new friends (just friends or maybe something more).
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 25, 2021
Welcome to THE CAGE everyone! If you need help please give us a shout or you can also check our handy "Help" section for answers to many common questions.