Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

msgrim​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 4, 2021

New and Enjoying It!

msgrim​(sub female) • Sep 4, 2021
I really have felt welcome since I joined yesterday, and I can truly learn and say what I need to with other like-minded individuals

Its been years that I've kept my seductive monsters at bay... never wanting to face them and realize that I truly do have potential to be an amazing, female sub. Now that I'm in The Cage, there's no going back, and I'm starting to explore my kinks for the very first time with the monsters I've ignored for so long.

As I start to take a peek inside this bottomless pit of pain and pleasure, I realize that I'm now falling, and can't go back. But its accepting...even nurturing here.

Nice to meet you all. Please feel free to browse my profile for more information.

Let's play together nicely, ok? icon_smile.gif

Msgrim
Osmana
Osmana • Sep 4, 2021
47 years old doctor from Alexandria
Under your divine feet my queen forever
I know there are many trying to serve u
I wish to accept me as a servant to u
It is a reward to be under your soft pink soles my queen
robsk

Hello everyone

robsk • Sep 4, 2021
New to the cage. Love the name "the cage". Have been into bondage most of my life. look forward to chatting and listening to the discussions. Hope to find a place to belong.
Submmisive Boi​(sub male){Punish Me}
2 years ago • Sep 5, 2021
Heyo I'm fairly new to the sight young and inexperienced, I don't have any real experience with bdsm but hoping to learn and meet people that can help me find out more about myself and my kinks and maybe even a partner.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Sep 6, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 6, 2021
Thank you for the intros and welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend and beyond!
Longandworthit

In need of a female dom in VA area

Longandworthit • Sep 6, 2021
I am new to this and would love a chance to have a female dom to take advantage of me. Please let me know if you are in the DMV
curvyncurious​(sub female)
Well damn, I don't know what to say yet, but I just joined today.
I am absolutely new to this entire lifestyle, but I'm also older and had interest in it when I first started exploring my sexuality.
I have a partner that I am hoping will join me on this adventure, but I'm not sure how to broach to topic just yet. I'm trying to get my thoughts in line and to understand this community. I'm very interested in learning, and definitely want to stay safe. This is a huge step for me.
I read a lot of blogs that lead me to this site, so I do hope I am making the right choice to explore this part of my life. I don't want to get to death's door and say crap, why didn't I explore something that has been an interest and dream of mine since I was 16, instead of dream about it.
Thotsferatu​(switch female)
2 years ago • Sep 7, 2021
Hi! My name is Alex; I call myself Thotsferatu here because how hilarious is that word?

Kink and I go way back. I’ve been practicing in a community environment for 7 years now, but as far back as I can remember, I’ve had a taste for the deep, dark and passionate side of human connection. My role is mostly that of a switch, and I’m far more into the S-M aspect than the D/s aspect. I dig that feeling of power that comes with inflicting pain, and the feeling of submission when receiving it, but I’m mostly here for said pain, discomfort or restraint. I’m far too impulsive and disorganized to find much satisfaction in 24/7 power exchange on either side of the slash, but I’m always down to exchange bruises, ligature marks, zaps, and so on.

I have served my local community in a leadership role before, so I think I’m generally looked upon as worthy of trust and am eager to build it with new folks, even if just in a friendly capacity. What am I looking for here? Friends and an extension of the community I love so much within BDSM. I love having a place to just talk about kink-related stuff — not necessarily for titillation, but to exchange ideas, get deep into some of the psychological aspects of our practice, and just be with “my people”. I am in a happily monogamous relationship so, truly, my aim here is friendly banter more than anything else.