Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Subraunchpig​(sub gender queer){Yes}
2 years ago • Dec 2, 2021

Forum Generally speaking Subraunchpig

Hello it is a retired creative person from the professional theatre on Broadway, West End and LA. I had involvement in the theatre. I had a Master who trained m , pimped me and I worshipped him . He psssed and no this is the life I sought. Pigg submissive , few limits and loving it
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Dec 4, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 4, 2021
Welcome everyone! Thank you for taking the time to say hello!
Misache​(sub female){Spoken for}
Hello
I'm happy to have been recommended this site by a group chat I'm in from a Facebook group. I've been in the lifestyle on and off 6 Years. I am a middle/ submissive with brat tendencies
I have some experience in a few different types of play. I currently have a Daddy caregiver who is helping me to find a Daddy Dom who will be able toeet my needs and continue to help me grow and learn. I am happy to answer any questions you have. Please give my profile a look, I will be adding more once I show my caregiver and get his input on what more I should add. Thank you
uzumakihina
uzumakihina • Dec 4, 2021
Hey there, my name is Catherine,
I am new on here I just wanted to stop by and say hello.
I am a 30 year old virgin and I've been interested in the BDSM community for a very long time (as horrible as it sounds it's not something I had share with anyone because I was embarrassed in the past. However, I have come to the conclusion that I love this part of myself and it's not something I should try to hide/deny.) I found out through playing on my own what it is that I want and that is to both dominate and be dominated. I'm a switch, but for the right man would be happy to be their brat. I was searching for a long time, until a news article recommended this site and I had to join! I am on here more to learn about the community and find out how to get into it. I want to eventually in a safe way find someone that has experience and can explore with me in the future... if someone with experience will even take me. I get a lot of hate for being a virgin, and a lot of men don't like it. lol
LittleAllonsy​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 7, 2021
Hi there!

My name is Ally! I'm still a bit new to the community. I've been learning a lot about myself, and all this world has to offer. I found the CAGE through a book club that I'm in. I previously had joined ddlg forum. It was a good site but didn't have all I hoped.

I'm 30. That feels crazy to say! Where did the years go?! I was at first on the line between being a sub and a little. After being on here for a few months and doing a lot of reading and studying, I know now that I do crave to be someone's little. I want a meaningful connection with a deeper submission level. I need someone who doesn't mind taking control in more than just the bedroom. I hope to one day find a long term in person only daddy dom I can make proud!

I love reading romance and well anything really! I've started making some friends, and if you want to share some favs, I'm game to share back! Let's see. I love long walks in the woods, play pretending, bath time, volleyball, swimming, and anything fun and new! I don't like smoking of anything. It makes me feel sick. Sensitive nose. Unless, of course, it's a bonfire. Love those! icon_wink.gif I'm never ever bored. I can entertain myself easily. I can even sit in a boat for hours daydreaming without ever catching a fish.

Thank you for everyone being so kind and welcoming. I can't wait to get to know everyone even better!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Dec 9, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 9, 2021
Welcome Funnyfealin and LittleAllonsy! Thank you for the hellos icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Dec 19, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 19, 2021
Time for another bump! Please do say hello if you've joined us recently or simply never have gotten around to sharing an intro before.
skyscraper​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 19, 2021
skyscraper​(sub female) • Dec 19, 2021
Hello everyone!
My name is Sky. My screen name is skyscraper because I am tall. I have used the cage before but haven't been on for a while and I believe that I have found myself when it comes to what kind of sub I am.

I am a sub that is a "little" in the sense that I like to be praised and sometimes like stuffies and such things. But, I am mostly just a brat. I like to push the limits until I get punished and then push a little further lol. I'm looking for a pleasure dom that is okay with a little brattiness here and there. I'm looking for a dom that is not currently married (since that seems to be a theme apparently) and that is in Colorado so that it is not purely an online relationship. I am looking to be a sub full time. 24/7 not just during play sessions.

What I'm into: I like being tied up and I like being told what to do in a commanding way. Biting is a yes, spanking a definite yes and so much more. Just ask me.

What I'm NOT into: anything that causes blood, anything to do with feet fetishes, and there are some more. Just ask me.

What is important to me: Communication, trust, honesty and openness.