Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Dec 20, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 20, 2021
Welcome Skyscraper! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself and why you are here.
Paulette the Tart​(switch male)
2 years ago • Dec 21, 2021
Hi, folks!

Only just discovered this site and hoping it's not just for those in the first flush of youth as I'm not dead yet! In fact, I'm going to live forever - or die in the attempt!! In the meantime, I'm trying to grow old disgracefully or, even better, to just age - as I absolutely refuse to grow old!

Do, please, read my profile as it gives most of it away.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Dec 28, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 28, 2021
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the festive season and beyond! If you haven't said hello yet please do tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here.

AND if you have any questions or require any assistance please check out or help section or give me a shout.
Manda xo
2 years ago • Dec 31, 2021
Manda xo • Dec 31, 2021
Hello. My name is Amanda. I am very new to this. My partner and I have done some kinky stuff together but we are looking to expand a little and maybe go to some events and stuff one day. I have always thought of myself as submissive and I like to be tied up and pushed around. Everytime i have tried to be dominanti end up nervous and giggly. I am still learning my role and place among the community though. I don't know of any groups near me so I figured this might be a good place to start.
prettynprofesh
2 years ago • Dec 31, 2021
prettynprofesh • Dec 31, 2021
Hello. I joined this sight months ago and I am now back again. I am in my 30s and single. I have always been with men, but the more I grow mentally...I find myself incredibly attracted to women. I have found it nearly impossible to connect with other bisexual women where I live. Where are they? I suppose I am looking for a female friend who I can be friends with and chill and maybe explore each other from there. Idk. Never thought I'd be unsure of where I am going sexually in life. I do appreciate the fact that I am getting older and I believe I am sexier now more than ever. So..hello
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jan 1, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 1, 2022
Welcome Manda and Prettynprofesh! And welcome to everyone else who has joined us recently.
Pittsubdog
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
Pittsubdog • Jan 2, 2022
Scott sub hoping to find my mister or dom