Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Crystalline Kitty​(sub trans woman)
2 years ago • May 15, 2022
Hi! My names Andrea. I'm an 18 year old trans woman (pre everything) who's really new to the scene. I'm looking to try some D/s relationships with a dom(me). (Dom and domme are two separate things right?). I'm really excited to try new things and learn more about how this all works! And thank you for taking the time to read my intro ❤
Sub liminal
1 year ago • May 17, 2022
Sub liminal • May 17, 2022
Hi folks,
Moderately experienced sub/slave from the UK here. I'm currently single, and whilst it's always nice to meet potential Dom partners, I appreciate the opportunity just to be amongst like-minded people (there's always more to learn!).

Vanilla me is a lawyer by profession, enjoys visiting random European cities for last minute weekend breaks, longer haul trips, psychology, art and reading.

Looking forward to getting to know people!
MambaBlack​(dom male){Looking}
1 year ago • May 17, 2022
Hello everyone.

Hoping to find me a sub that’s legit and real. I’ve been searching for years for a real sub and hopefully this’ll be the site that helps me. I’ve been a Dom for about 3-4 years. Been interested in being a Dom since my Highschool days.

Hoping to have an online sub at the moment since that’s what I’ve been use to dealing with since I partake in this lifestyle. A genuine nice that doesn’t ask for much from a Sub. Once again I hope I’ll be able to find someone interested in me
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • May 18, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • May 18, 2022
Thank you for the new intros! Welcome to THE CAGE!
AussieMan
1 year ago • May 20, 2022
AussieMan • May 20, 2022
Hello! I'm new here. Still feeling out how things operate here. I live in Australia & looking to hook up with others near me
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • May 23, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • May 23, 2022
Welcome AussieMan! And welcome to everyone who has joined us recently.
iammonty​(sub female){Owned}
1 year ago • May 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I am monty, I am not new to the Cage, I was in a car accident in 2019. I thought I was finished with the lifestyle, so I gave up my profile, but I'm trying really hard to be able to stand on my 2 legs and get back into the swing of things.

I have been owned for many years to an amazing Dom. There are many things I can not do anymore or as yet because of medical issues, but I'm realizing life does not end because of a car accident. At least not with this sub, but I will also be searching for another sub/sister for my Dom.

I'm hoping to make submissive friends to talk to and bounce off story's back and forth. Or to help newbies in any way I can.

Thank you and nice to be back.
MaitreBlakayo​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 24, 2022
MaitreBlakayo​(dom male) • May 24, 2022
Hello everyone. Am Joey 39 yrs Dom and been into this lifestyle more than 19 years now. I also own a private dungeon and i am from Mauritius island. But i admit its not easy to find a partner from where i am. i just hope to meet amazing people on here and maybe my one sub.
CSNotLewis​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 25, 2022
CSNotLewis​(dom male) • May 25, 2022
Hello! My name is Chet and I’m a 19M Dom from MA in the US. Despite my young age, I’ve been around for a little bit when it comes to BDSM, mostly because of my very early introduction to it. Overall, I’m looking for people. Hopefully people relatively close to my age. I’d love to talk to other Doms about their experiences and how they do things, and I’d love to talk to subs to get their opinions and hopefully find a new submissive! I’m mostly online due to real-life logistical restrictions, but if you’re nearby and wanna meet up let me know! I’ll try to make it happen if I can!