Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • May 27, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • May 27, 2022
Welcome everyone! If you've just joined us make sure to check our Help Section for answers to many common questions as well as the Information & Resources section of THE CAGE Magazine. And if you need any help, just give me a shout.
Luie​(sub male)
1 year ago • May 28, 2022
Luie​(sub male) • May 28, 2022
Hi my name is luie im from Louisiana but im in California rn, im a sub with little limits looking for the one or friends too
Masochistgreg​(masochist male)
1 year ago • May 31, 2022
Hello fellow Cagers,
Hope all are doing well and enjoying their respective journeys in the bdsm/kink world.
I’ve been in and out of this lifestyle since I discovered my passion at a young age… who would have thought that a simple childhood game of “Cowboys and Indians” (sorry for the political incorrectness of this old game), wherein the object of the game is to capture and tie up the opponent to be the last one standing, would lead me to this…
I am happy to share with others my extensive experiences and always grateful to those who reach out with questions or simply wish to share their experiences with me.
From abduction to zip ties, let’s chat.
Respectfully,
Greg
fandangler
1 year ago • Jun 1, 2022
fandangler • Jun 1, 2022
Hi I am very new here is the place to introduce myself?
Tacosandwiches​(switch male)
1 year ago • Jun 1, 2022

I'm Zac, Howdy!

Howdy! My name's Zac.
My name's Taco or Zac, either one is good!
I'm very new to the bdsm community, I have a small amount of experience and I'm very interested to learn with everyone here! I'm searching for munches or initiatory mentor type help, and just to learn as much as I can! lol icon_smile.gif Passions include: synth music, singing, dancing, videogames, anime, and books owo
I love spirituality stuff and philosophy and long talks! I love hearing passionate people be passionate.
I've already learned alot lol! I am a 25 male who enjoys being feminine, I have casual experience with ropeplay, spanking, and dominating a little. Anyway I'm looking forward to learning the cool things about BDSM and grow with everybody! Thanks for reading! Ps- I'm shy to show my face yet I'm too new uwu
babygirlLex
1 year ago • Jun 2, 2022
babygirlLex • Jun 2, 2022
Hi A/all,

I am Alexandra aka Lexi. I am 38 Bisexual Female. I am submissive to males and females alike however can be a switch with other women when the occasion calls for it. I got in lifestyle at least a decade ago. I am on the plus size side but working on changing that and am looking to gain more experience and find a couple willing to be my Dominants.