Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Littlehippie​(sub male)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
Littlehippie​(sub male) • Aug 21, 2022
Hello,

Im an ABDL sissy sub. Have been for most of my life. Decided to come on here To hopefully chat to some new people in relation to kinks surrounding The ABDL and BDSM world.

Im usually shy and I have a hard time making the first move but im pretty good once it gets going. The drive to to learn more about myself, something I have been afaid of for a long time but I have accepted myself as who I am and wanting to explore more about it.
DarkCalmDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
DarkCalmDom​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2022
Hey, I hope you are reading this whilst enjoying your day. I am testing the waters a bit and ya'll seem like good people. This will probably sound insane (mostly because it is) but I have an identity disorder that has turned me into us. I am naturally soft-dom, there is a side of me that wants to play rough and (as much as I hate it) there is a side of me that wants to be a sub, I think. I do not know if that means I have to find a switch-Baby, a woman for each alter or if I should just throw in the towel.
Deathdragon​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 22, 2022
Deathdragon​(dom male) • Aug 22, 2022
Hi there.

28 year old Dom guy here.

I'm new to this world but very interested in having a gay sub bottomboy of my own.

Looking for something more personal, so hoping I can find someone who is dedicated on here. Although, I'm not really sure how realistic that is.

Either way, I'm happy to be part of a new community. Hoping to have a great experience and wishing everyone else good luck in their adventure.
Amazon Queen​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 23, 2022
Amazon Queen​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2022
I joined little over a week ago. My Master suggested I look around the site and get to know about the lifestyle to understand it and myself better. I am very new to this and want to please my Master as well as learn my role as a submissive. I did not know that there was a culture around what I felt was a sexual arousal/need. I am discovering so much about myself and learning from what others advise regarding their own experiences. The biggest thing I have taken away, is while there are guidelines, each D/s relationship is as unique as the D/s. It is nice to have a community of people in this.
babygirlLex
1 year ago • Aug 23, 2022

Hello

babygirlLex • Aug 23, 2022
Good too meet you would love to chat

Sterenda wrote:
Hello everyone on this lovely website! I stumbled upon this place while trying to find a 24/7 live in sub for my dom and I and have been surprised to see that it seems like a genuine community instead of a trash heap. Certainly a refreshing change, So any who I am part of a older couple mtf/female My doms probably never gonna bother doing anything past reading messages and telling me what to say till we meet someone that said there is a picture of each of us on the profile I believe.

She is very much a dominant 24/7 her dominance does not end or only start in the bedroom the sub we find will have to be approved by her as well as me and frankly I am semi indifferent as long as she approves of you so yeah i'm kinda just a proxy for her. Both of us enjoy gaming both electronic and things like table top or card games. neither of us are interested in anyone who is unable to interact outside of presenting a hole to use between the two of us we have about 44 years of lifestyle experience 14 of that together.

If i am frank tbh I'm a pretty bad sub and yet she hasn't killed me yet and used me for fertilizer so as long as you show respect are interesting and like to travel you are already ahead of the game.

I am always looking for more friends to play with on warframe vermin tide or dark souls 3 both of us love comics manga anime tons of genres of movies. Her personal interests are traveling panning for gold and gems and using her metal detector she also enjoys shows like supernatural. There is of course tons more I could type but then what would there be to talk about in direct messages.

Hope to hear from people soon
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Aug 24, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 24, 2022
Welcome everyone! Thanks for taking the time to say hello. Don't miss our Help section for answers to common questions or feel free to give me a shout icon_smile.gif
KatieKats​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 25, 2022
KatieKats​(sub female) • Aug 25, 2022
Hello! Been on the site for a couple days, but find myself lost sometimes. I'm 29 very submissive. Still trying to find out who I am though. New to the lifestyle...willing to learn!
violetta​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 25, 2022
violetta​(sub female) • Aug 25, 2022
Hey there,

I'm Violetta and as you can read in my profile I'm a complete newbie in everything BDSM. I think I've always liked the idea of being submissive, but have no experience and very little knowledge about it. Since I'm currently in a long-term relationsship I would only be interested in everything online. But for now I think I would really like someone to just chat with and talk about ourselves and the lifestyle, I guess. After my weight-loss journey I'm quite insecure about my body, so explicit pics or even videos might take some time and trust. But I'm willing to try icon_smile.gif
So really don't know if a dom could be interested in only talking for now, but feel free to send me a message.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Aug 30, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 30, 2022
If you've joined us over the weekend or just haven't gotten around to saying hello, please do tell us a bit about yourself and why you're here at THE CAGE.