Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

niaEm
1 year ago • Sep 11, 2022
niaEm • Sep 11, 2022
Hello. I'm from Seattle, WA. I am looking for someone to talk with, meaningfully and intelligently. I also am looking for a poly-like circle. What is my orientation in BDSM? It is a question that would be answered through a more involved conversation and interaction with the right person / people. On some questions, I am still exploring, on the other ones, I have a definite vision, and yet the others the vision is being formed even now. I think that a solid relationship with full devotion and meaningful domination, especially among several people, is a very powerful and desirable state of being.
SpanksByTeeRex​(dom female)
1 year ago • Sep 12, 2022
Good evening. I am SpanksByTeeRex, affectionately called Rah Rah by my ageplay friends. I am originally from South Carolina but currently reside in Georgia. I mainly identify as a sensual lesbian daddi dom, but happily offer the sweetest pain when negotiated. Feel free to introduce yourself. I love to meet new lifestyles.
PixieSpirit
1 year ago • Sep 13, 2022
PixieSpirit • Sep 13, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Pixie here : ) 33 y.o. bisexual (relatively new) newbie. I heard about TheCage.co from the 4play podcast on YouTube when they gave the site a shoutout. I'm looking to learn as much as I can. Any recommendations for resources would be appreciated. Knowledge is power after all! I'd say I would identify with having switch tendencies, I like impact play and bondage, I love to play the fine line of bratting intentionally, I love biting and there's definitely a little sadomasochist in me for sure!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Sep 15, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 15, 2022
Welcome PixieSpirit! Thanks for taking the time to say hello.
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 16, 2022

I wanted to like your intro Moonlit. I apologize for not giv

Moonlit Knight wrote:
Good morning friends.
I joined this community almost a year ago.

With resources I found here, I'm learning how to hold myself in a new regard, and I'm grateful to this platform and various special people for that.

Metamorphosis, that's the name of the game for me. It seems to be working. I am 1000% happier than I was last year at this time.

Questing for a new dynamic with someone 45+.

See you around!
Emdiinta
Emdiinta • Sep 16, 2022
Hi i am a Male Dom and i am here to get ideas and guides to play on my female slave named Inta.

looking for training, fantasies, humiliation or any ideas that you like to be played on my slave.

Inta slave is very obedient to me and follows order very good cause she knows that failure to do so will lead to severe punishments such as bruising, dry rough anal pounding her tight ass and spanking.

Thanks
Tripledomx​(dom male)
Tripledomx​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2022
Hello there, I am a Dom. My name is dan, My wife and myself are new to the lifestyle amd starting to explore ourselves, limits and the community we are now a part of. I am looking to meet an talk to like minded people like us, discuss ideas, questions, and learn how to better myself as her Dom. Looking for someone willing to take the time to train me or both of us at the same time. Feel free to send a messageĀ