Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

lovely flora​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 9, 2022
lovely flora​(sub female) • Oct 9, 2022
Hi!
I'm pretty new to this site and BDSM. I'm looking to learn as much as I can and meet new people. I'm hoping to know myself better and make some meaningful connections. I can be quite awkward over online mediums but that can only really be fixed with practice!
TeachuBgood​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 9, 2022
TeachuBgood​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2022
Hello everyone,

I was referred to this site by one of your long standing members. It is nice to find a place where attitudes and demeanors are based on living this way of life, rather than a place to hook up.
MasterDoug​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 10, 2022
MasterDoug​(dom male) • Oct 10, 2022
I found out about this site from a Dominant friend of mine and found it very interesting. I have been on it for a while but never posted an introduction so I'm doing that now. I have been in the lifestyle more than 20 years. I consider myself a Dominant/Daddy/Master. I tend to enjoy this more sensuous side of BDSM but I have no problem taking someone as far as they wish to go consensually. From bondage to flogging to whipping or spanking, whatever you desire I can go there. I enjoy all parts of the lifestyle. With the right person I can be very extreme and on the other hand nurturing Daddy. One thing always to remember, a submissive submits from a position of strength not weakness. Knowledge of the lifestyle is important for many reasons. The first and foremost is to keep yourself SAFE. I have built my own playspace which includes making some specific toys from paddles to flaggers. Also some spanking toys. I am very handy with my hands for more things than just building toys. The kinkiest place can be your mind as that is the biggest sex organ and when trust comes into play you can let yourself go a long way and experience the ultimate goal. A Dominant has a responsibility of keeping his submissive safe, protected and loved in the journey they go through. Whether it be giving her the ultimate orgasm or restraining her for some extreme play. Just remember it's always consensual so don't pass judgment on someone else if there doing something that you think is abusive. Their kink may not be your kink so don't judge them negatively.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Oct 13, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 13, 2022
If you've joined us recently or haven't got around to saying hello, please tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here.
Sir Solihju
1 year ago • Oct 17, 2022

Greetings and salutations!!l

Sir Solihju • Oct 17, 2022
In My Circle of Friends (and Associates), I am known as Sir Solihju. I have been a Dominant Male for 40 years. I have been a trainer in Upstate New York for 25 years, and now reside in Central/Southside Virginia. I am experienced in many aspects of this Lifestyle from mild to very extreme. I haven't had a full-time partner in 7 years now, and decided to begin a new search.

I found this site while doing a Google search.

I am hoping to may meet some others in this Lifestyle for chat or exchange information, training idea's, and just have some conversation.
spookylamb
1 year ago • Oct 17, 2022
spookylamb • Oct 17, 2022
Hi everyone- I'm a submissive gay trans man. You can call me Lamb icon_smile.gif I'm a bit nervous to be joining this site, but I'm also very curious and I want to make friends with like-minded people. I'm not really sure how to get started on here, or in the kink community in general, but I'm ready to give it a good try.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Oct 19, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 19, 2022
Welcome Sir Solihju and spookylamb! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourselves. If you haven't already please make sure to check out our Help section for answers to many common questions and our Magazine for articles on loads of different BDSM related topics.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Oct 23, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 23, 2022
If you've joined us recently and have yet to introduce yourself, please do so here. icon_smile.gif
Solitary​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 23, 2022
Solitary​(dom male) • Oct 23, 2022
Hello Everyone

I have just coem back from a long break. I am not currently a premium member so unable to message you.

I am male and based in England.

I have come back to this site to find meaningful connections or connection. I am polyamorous and currently in a long distant relationship.

Im seeking a person or persons that are accepting of me being poly and pan and demi and vegan/vegetarian.

I have come back to explore and this is best done with a person. I have noted myself down as a Dom. I don't have massive experience and knowledge in this area but would like to increase my experience and knowledge. I prefer to do this all with a person or persons.

I know from knowing myself well and also reading a lot that I am more of a Soft, Gentle Dom. I more of a kink Dom. A Dom that does not want 24/7 involvement as I have a life that I want to live and not be tied down. That does not mean that when I am involved with a sub that I wont give you quality time. I want to give a great amount of quality time to the person I am involved with and them do the same but also respect and honour that I need time alone also. So no one who needs a person to be around them all the time or has to talking all the time. I would be happy to equally be in the same room and not talk.

My love language is quality time & touch & affection. I maybe able to add more love lanaguages in time.

So I am seeking to explore and experience more. Please feel free to make contact with me. I am very easying going and chilled out.

Lets talk and make some meaningful connections and links