Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Nov 8, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 8, 2022
Welcome everyone! We really appreciate all of the new intros icon_smile.gif If you haven't already said hello, please do! We'd love to hear a bit about who you are and why you are here.
Miki
1 year ago • Nov 8, 2022
Miki • Nov 8, 2022
Hey all you new members from me, a few weeks shy of 5 years in here... ..

Welcome to this place. Lots of fun to be had but as with anywhere online, keep your sense of humor.. There may be, from time to time a jerk or two.

In the mean time avail yourselves of all the instructions and "how-to" found here, including a rather new video hosted by some freaky-looking chick intro they put up that'll give you highlights about interesting and fun things to do in here. Most of all, reach out to people, make yourselves known. At the very least you'll find a friend.

If you're lookng for more, try the Personals. That's a better place to post what/who you're looking for and looking to find than on an Intro post or a forum thread.

Just advice from the peanut gallery. Have Fun, All!
Masochistgreg​(masochist male)
1 year ago • Nov 8, 2022

Well put and great advice, especially about keeping a good s

Miki wrote:
Hey all you new members from me, a few weeks shy of 5 years in here... ..

Welcome to this place. Lots of fun to be had but as with anywhere online, keep your sense of humor.. There may be, from time to time a jerk or two.

In the mean time avail yourselves of all the instructions and "how-to" found here, including a rather new video hosted by some freaky-looking chick intro they put up that'll give you highlights about interesting and fun things to do in here. Most of all, reach out to people, make yourselves known. At the very least you'll find a friend.

If you're lookng for more, try the Personals. That's a better place to post what/who you're looking for and looking to find than on an Intro post or a forum thread.

Just advice from the peanut gallery. Have Fun, All!
Cupio
1 year ago • Nov 12, 2022
Cupio • Nov 12, 2022
Seek and you shall find!

Hi all,

From joining, I've liked what I've read in the forums and blogs. looking forward to learning more as I explore my own desires and that of others in this welcoming community.

I came across a rope bunny last year online who shared her adventure and opened my eyes to another world.

Ropes and restraints with the D/s aspect has always been a curiosity amongst other things but something I felt guilty for wanting in normal life although explored a little.

As I learn more about the culture and the rules around it all I aim to be the DOM of my desires but first... one must be an apprentice before they can become a master.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Nov 13, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 13, 2022
Welcome everyone! It's great to have you all here.
dauntless{Searching }
1 year ago • Nov 14, 2022
dauntless{Searching } • Nov 14, 2022
Hello everyone!
I’m new here but not to the lifestyle. Still searching for her. The one that makes my world complete just as I make hers complete. A well thought out and executed dynamic that can stand the rest of time. Good luck to everyone here!
LittleAngel99
1 year ago • Nov 14, 2022
LittleAngel99 • Nov 14, 2022
Hi everyone!!! I’ve been about for a while but I’ve just recently gotten out of a vanilla relationship and I’m looking to re connect with my kinks!!! Feel free to message icon_wink.gif
Crown Clown
1 year ago • Nov 16, 2022
Crown Clown • Nov 16, 2022
Hello Crown Clown here and I'm new to the bdsm scene I don't know if I've always been a Dom but have been to afraid to thinks it's what I truly wanted I want to have an open and mind and see if this is what I really do have locked inside please to meet everyone 😜
Blackhoneydip
1 year ago • Nov 16, 2022
Blackhoneydip • Nov 16, 2022
Hi everyone, I am a newbie here so please bare with me lol... I am here on the site to post my blogs and talk with other kinkters and like minded people.. Hope you check out my blogs. Thanks for having me here..
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Nov 17, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 17, 2022
Welcome everyone! If you are new to THE CAGE and/or BDSM in general we recommend checking out THE CAGE Magazine for some informative articles for novices and experienced practitioners alike. We also have a handy Help section that contains answers to many common questions.

We hope you enjoy your time here!