Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Lady Kat​(dom female)
1 year ago • Feb 18, 2023
Lady Kat​(dom female) • Feb 18, 2023
Greetings, pardon the rambles here, the neurospiciness can make me a bit of a storyteller.

I am Lady Kat, and I’ve finally returned. I don’t know that my story is so very interesting. I came into kink originally at just 18, and the partner who introduced me broke my heart. Sad but necessary, as I learned a few interesting things about myself. First that I was in no fashion submissive. His attempts to somehow force me into that role, and frustration at finding I would not, lead to an unfortunate breakup then my exploring other options with the young lady he chose to try it with next. She was submissive, and sweet, and we parted friends.
A year and a half later I met the man I would marry. He was rather concerned with gender roles at the time, mistakenly thinking that was what I expected of him. Assumptions my dears, damned assumptions.
Fast forward about ten years and we’ve worked our way around to where we are most comfortable. Namely with myself in my proper position of his adored Lady while he blissfully serves and cares for me in all my whims and moods.
I provide his pleasures and punishments and he provides the adoration and devotion that is my due. Our communication has never been better so I acquiesced when he suggested seeking community. His reasoning is quite sound. I don’t have many people in our little town to ask questions, or request book recommendations, let alone feel comfortable discussing my weekend plans for spanking and pegging him. In my current circles I’d be viewed as more of a witch than my semi gothic mode of dress already gets me.

But anyways, it’s lovely to be here, I hope I’ll find some who’d enjoy being friends with a Lady.
Accolade​(sub male){No }
1 year ago • Feb 28, 2023
Accolade​(sub male){No } • Feb 28, 2023
Welcome

Hello there. I am Accolade and I am fairly new to the kink world, so you could say that I am fluctuating and evolving.. I am learning lots of things about myself.

I am ethically non- mongamous. I am married She is a Poly, Domme and Caregiver and has opened my eyes to this wonderful life style She is my nesting partner.
And knows everything I don't keep secrets

I am a Vetted member of kink community where I am continually learning and gaining knowledge from some wonderful educators and presenters .

I am a submissive and my pronouns are He/Him.
I am a very bratty and have been described as playful and loyal and bratty

Negotiations and consent and safe words are huge.
Please be Rack aware
My vanilla life:
I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I collect things I find cool like, weapons, antiques, military items. I love thrifting, flea markets, antiques shops and yard sales. I am a volunteer in my community. My profile is a working progress just like me

Feel free to stop by my inbox respectfully, if you'd like to be acquainted.
Miki
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023
Miki • Mar 1, 2023
Welcome to all new members. Relax, look around, peek at the forums and remember, you need not be here any length of time to ask a question or post an answer to one. I've been here just over 5 years but that's nothing. I never forget what it was like to be new, especially on a site like this.

Enjoy, all!
SukiTai
1 year ago • Mar 2, 2023
SukiTai • Mar 2, 2023
Hey I'm Tai,

Both brand new to the website and to the kink scene. I'm 30 years old and from NJ. Want to get involved in the scene but honestly have to idea where to even begin. Just got out a good but very stressful work year, currently seeking a New Job, but the bright side is I'm stable and have a chance to catch my breath for the first time in a while.
mitchellx​(switch male){need wife}
1 year ago • Mar 4, 2023
Should've made this post a week ago when I joined, better late then never though.
Hi all, I'm 25 a christian looking for a christian wife. That kinda sums it up so check out my profile and hit me up with any questions
Abigale​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 4, 2023
Abigale​(sub female) • Mar 4, 2023
Hallo Everyone,

I'm Abi 37 submissive. I live in germany with Hubbi and Our Kids. My Husband is my Dom also.

I am here to learn meet New poeple in a non-sexual way and have fun.

I found the cage through another BDSM Plattform as it seems quite a few people are on both or more sites.

We are still quite New to BDSM, have ttied quite a bit between the sheets so to speak but it was more just playtime and we have been wanting to evolve, so we are only time will Tell how it works out.

Ok so thats me in a nutshell. Thanks for rakeing the time to read about me and i hope i'll get to know alot of you soon.
Dylan​(sub male)
1 year ago • Mar 5, 2023
Dylan​(sub male) • Mar 5, 2023
Hey everybody,

I'm new to all this and this website. I just need new thrills and experiences in my life. I want to explore the sub side of things being a slave and all. I'm open minded to anything but never can find a in person Dom female or couple. Maybe I don't know where to look or I'm to new to all this but feel free to hmu whenever maybe teach me a thing or two.
CorvenaRose​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023
CorvenaRose​(sub female) • Mar 6, 2023
Hi everyone! I’m new to the site but not the BDSM/ kink lifestyle. I’m just here looking to learning more and make platonic connections with cool people in this lifestyle.