Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Rapscallion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 7, 2023
Rapscallion​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to this site, but have an active member on another site for years. Finally figured out I needed kink in my life 10 years ago. I was a late starter. Since that lightbulb moment I have had a lot of fun exploring with people and attending munches etc. I have had two long-term dynamics in that time, one IRL and one online as a Dominant. I have also had a decent number of casual play partners playing both Top and bottom roles.

My recent dynamic of 4 years ended in January 2023 amicably, and after a short break I thought I'd see what other sites and forums have to offer. The Cage was recommended on a couple of blogs I read and so hear I am!

Not sure I am ready to rush into anything with anyone yet. More here getting to know new people, contribute to the community and continue my journey amongst like-minded people.

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you about!

Rap.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Mar 9, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 9, 2023
Welcome everyone! Thank you for the intros. If you haven't already please check our Help section for answers to many common questions. And of course, feel free to give me a shout if you need any help.
Lulie
1 year ago • Mar 10, 2023
Lulie • Mar 10, 2023
Hello

My name is lulie and I am 40yrs old. I am still fairly new to bdsm. I have a little under a years experience.
Im from Mississippi. I am a sub and would like to better myself as a sub. I am not into younger gents or ladies at all.

I’m new to the cage so I’m just learning the space
DominaeMC​(dom female)
1 year ago • Mar 11, 2023

Hello to all

DominaeMC​(dom female) • Mar 11, 2023
Hello all-
I’ve been here for some time but just became active in posting. I have been active in this lifestyle for 13 years & learned a lot about the dynamic of others in this community. I have had the fortunate opportunity to meet others from all roles & sexuality. My husband and I are also members of a local BDSM community.
My main purpose is to bring awareness, give advice, and lend my support to those who are new to this lifestyle.

I am interested in getting to know others & gain new friends.
DocSavage​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Mar 13, 2023
DocSavage​(sadist male) • Mar 13, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to be Respectful and say hello to Everyone and Introduce Myself,

I View Myself As:

Cerebral, Evolving, Ascending, Fluid, Shape Shifting. Morphing, Beyond Sapiosexuals

I Am a mere Student in this Journey of Life, A Renaissance Master::::confident but not egotistical, Disciplined but Compassionate, interested in Ds dynamic, Dominant, Firm, and Strict, when the situation demands, at the very core, I strive for balance of : mind, soul, body, and spirit. As a straight edged, freethinker: I try hard to live a life of goodness and meaning. .. And if I don't it make there today... Tomorrow is another day to try agin. Decisive, creative, passionate, visionary, innovative, deep, intense, well grounded, unencumbered, spiritual, professional, strong-minded, romantic, resourceful, and chocolate covered. I am healthy and in excellent health for my age, brown eyes, us citizen, Caribbean bred, born in Trinidad & Tobago.. Gtrew up in Puerto Rico, currently residing in Summerville, Charleston SC. Ideally, I seeks relationships or friendships with easy going, down to earth, spiritual, good hearted, sub / slave females and couples. I am a hetero sexual male but not close minded. Because I know we exist in a highly complex evolving universe, the only thing constant is; change ..
As I Explore This Ds Kink Dom...I enjoy connecting with, exchanging ideas, embracing, and meeting people of ALL Races, Cultures, Creeds, Backgrounds, Religions...

Thank You ALL

For Being Decent Human Beings
Williamd
1 year ago • Mar 14, 2023
Williamd • Mar 14, 2023
I am a bisexual submissive who is in a relationship. I enjoy the people on Cage who seek advise or open their hearts to the world. I let all the BDSM scammer sites go, but have kept the Cage, because it seems real.
Kahlia​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 15, 2023
Kahlia​(sub female) • Mar 15, 2023
Hello all,

My name is Cheesecake or CC for short. I am quite new to both this site and to the world of d/s. I've always felt out of place with my previous relationships and only just learned that I am more into the submissive role. I am quite shy of a person. I have no idea where to start, but I am willing to learn. There are a few things I'm not into, but I am willing to try something new as well. I hope I can find someone who is patient and caring. I also don't mind making new friends as well.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 15, 2023
More great intros - thank you everyone and welcome to THE CAGE!
HydroHook
HydroHook • Mar 15, 2023
Howdy, very new to the lifestyle and dynamics and looking for help becoming more knowledge and open to it. Currently in first dom/sub relationship and really trying to figure things out to ensure my partner is satisfied and safe. Hoping to find advice, resources and possibly mentors to help me be the best I can for my partner.

Any help for a novice is appreciated.