Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

lostlilsub​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 3, 2023
lostlilsub​(sub female) • Apr 3, 2023
Hello! I came across this site when I was searching around for ways to get involved in the BDSM community and I am excited to learn more about this lifestyle! I haven't had a great experience with my previous Dom, but I know that is not how it will be with everyone, so I am willing to try again. I am a pretty quiet person and I love reading, watching movies, and playing video games, but I also like nature and I want to travel. I am looking for friendships and support as I explore this world, and I really think I'll find that here. So great to meet you all!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Apr 5, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 5, 2023
Welcome to THE CAGE Lostlilsub and everyone else who has recently joined us!
obedientsubkc​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 7, 2023
obedientsubkc​(sub male) • Apr 7, 2023
I am a submissive male who is new to BDSM. My female dom and I have been chatting online and been getting along great. She bought a chastity belt for me and we are meeting for the first time in just a few days. I am so excited to meet her, the anticipation is killing me. I’m going to have questions as I go on this journey and I’m hoping TheCage is a good place to chat with other subs and to learn from their experiences.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Apr 12, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 12, 2023
Welcome Obedientsubkc! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself.
Wicked Giggles​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023
Good evening all

I’ve had an account since 2017 but have been on here since then so I don’t believe I ever introduced myself.

I’ve been in the lifestyle for more years than I care to count but not all of them were very active years as life and my duties required my focus elsewhere.

As a submissive female I enjoy meeting other like minded individuals and friends are always welcome.

So stop by and say hello.
BrattyCupcake{OWNED }
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023
BrattyCupcake{OWNED } • Apr 14, 2023
Hey lovelies,
Fresh to the site. I wanted to find a safe place to learn, and grow in the community. I’m enjoying reading the forums slowly trying to figure out what to do and find my feet.
CureEus
1 year ago • Apr 15, 2023
CureEus • Apr 15, 2023
Hi all. I'm a Sigma INFJ female - meaning, I'm a natural rebel against following rules, but only if they're unreasonable or forced.

Recently, a local displayed some interesting behaviors towards me, so I've found myself here in curiosity.

I'm the quiet observer who sits invisibly in the darkest corner of any room, especially whenever I'm curious about something new to me.

I'm not wanting to build personal internet relationships; but I believe I can learn lots from your blogs, which might nudge me along to make informed decisions. That's Plan A, at least.

Plan B: Wing it.

Thanks!
MangoMamba
1 year ago • Apr 16, 2023
MangoMamba • Apr 16, 2023
Hi everybody

I’m MangoMamba while I’ve never personally been in involved in the BDSM community, it has always been something that pecked my interest. When I came across cage it showed me how open I can be exploring this new thing. Every one seems friendly, and I’ve already learned quit a bit just from the few forums I have read. So I can’t wait to learn more.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Apr 17, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 17, 2023
Welcome everyone! It's great to have you here! If you haven't already done so please check out our Help section and our CAGE Magazine for lots of great info.
TalDaddy
1 year ago • Apr 18, 2023
TalDaddy • Apr 18, 2023
Hello all, I am a fairly new dom but I’m learning as I go. Looking for subs to play with.