Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Apr 19, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 19, 2023
Welcome TalDaddy!

If you're new to THE CAGE or just haven't said hello before, this is the place to share a bit about yourself and why you are here.
MasterSigurd​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 20, 2023
MasterSigurd​(dom male) • Apr 20, 2023
I come back to this page after a time of chances in my perspective of life.

I'm a long time experienced Master in real life and online owner of several slaves.

BDSM and me

Always I believe in strong boundaries, discipline and the showing of devotion, so to be a Master/Dominant is something natural for me.

"A Dominant for a slave and a slave for a Dominant", is my favourite phrase.

In case anyone is interested, my "house" give welcome to anyone interested into learning and growing into the amazing word of BDSM.

All the best for all.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Apr 24, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 24, 2023
Welcome MasterZigur - and to anyone else who has recently join us!
Lynxy
1 year ago • Apr 26, 2023
Lynxy • Apr 26, 2023
Hello, my name is Lynxy. I joined a few days ago but life got busy for me so I have yet to introduce myself.

I have always been curious of this BDSM ever since my youth, but never had the opportunity nor means to explore further than just looking it up online. I hope being on The Cage will help me explore more about myself, figure out what I like and don't like, and see where I go from there. I consider myself a switch as I was told I have some dom tendencies, but also find excitement in being a submissive. But I can't confidently say because of my limited experience.

I hope to meet new people and grow. But otherwise, this little lynx just looking for some fun!
princesscassie​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2023
Hello, my name is cassie I joined a few days ago but life got busy for me so I have yet to introduce myself.

I have always been curious of this BDSM ever since my youth, but i had the opportunity and means to explore further than just looking it up online. I hope being on The Cage will help me explore more about myself, figure out what I like and don't like, and see where I go from there. I consider myself a little/pet/slave, But I can't confidently say because of my limited experience.

I hope to meet new people and grow. But otherwise, this little cassie looking to learn more and see where the lifestyle takes me
sub bottom boy
1 year ago • Apr 28, 2023
sub bottom boy • Apr 28, 2023
Hello everyone. Been looking for a Daddy Dom for quite some time now. Why is it so difficult to find the perfect fit? I guess if it was easy it wouldn’t be so gratifying when that perfect fit is found.
Merry​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 29, 2023
Merry​(sub female) • Apr 29, 2023
Hey y'all I'm merry! I'm a relatively new sub. I'm here to learn and talk with like minded people for fun and friendship. Eventually, I would like to meet a romantic Dom

I love the lifestyle and the feeling of belonging, being treasured and cherished. I am home in His arms, He is my safe place. So I serve Him with cheerfulness and a loving, Yes, Sir. I willingly and joyfully submit to His guidance and love. I love the cornerstone of trust which is the foundation of the relationship, that grows organically. When I fully trust Him, it feels so good to just be. He makes me beautiful by painting my flaws in gold, so I humbly and confidently kneel before him, bare and open.

He is my Dom and I am his sub.
Goddess Tay

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Goddess Tay • Apr 29, 2023
Villanelle wrote:
Whether you are new, kind of new, or been here for a while and just not got around to it, please take a moment to say hello! Tell us a bit about yourself, how you found us, and why you are here.

If you're looking for resources, tips, and advice, check out THE CAGE Magazine.

Our Help section contains answers to many common questions.

And don't forget to create a Personal ad if you are looking for friends, play partners, or more.

We hope you have a wonderful time here. See you inside THE CAGE!
Goddess Tay
Goddess Tay • Apr 29, 2023
Hi my names Goddess tay I’m a dom female I’ve been into being a dominatrix since 2021 I love doing it I joined the cage in hopes of finding subs I’m my area.💙