Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

aradialspire​(dom femme)
10 months ago • Jun 21, 2023
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Jun 21, 2023
Hey everyone! I'm Z, I'm 38 and I'm a domme.

I enjoy verbally brutalizing someone (but not humiliating them; there is a difference!) and pinching, but only in prenegotiated situations where it's private and consensual. I'm a bit of a "positive lifestyle domme" because I'll encourage people to get it together. Big fan of that campsite rule!

In my regular life I'm an artist and an ENORMOUS nerd. Love music, both making it (horribly) and listening to it (all kinds, even classic country!), programming, 3D printing, self-improvement and gardening. You'd be surprised how all that can run together.

I'm here to find community and maybe a little bit of fun, really nice to be here!
Villanelle​(staff)
10 months ago • Jun 27, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 27, 2023
Welcome Yuan and Apophislover! We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE.

If you haven't introduced yourself yet, here's the place to do it.
ashlynspar
10 months ago • Jun 28, 2023
ashlynspar • Jun 28, 2023
Hi everyone,
I am Ashlyn. I joined the Cage because I don't know, I felt like I was missing something essential. Few people here are more real than anyone I've ever known in real life. I'm here to make friends and learn more about who I am. Bdsm is about expressing who you are, and kinks in the bedroom tell you more about a person than anything else. I like this site from what I've seen, and I want to make connections I can have for life. Happy to be here
Muffdaddy
10 months ago • Jun 28, 2023
Muffdaddy • Jun 28, 2023
Hey new to this would like someone to message me the ropes icon_smile.gif quick learner
jay bell​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 29, 2023
jay bell​(dom male) • Jun 29, 2023
Hey I'm Jason I've never been on here before. Someone could help me id deeply appreciate it
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 29, 2023
Welcome everyone! If you're looking for a place to start our Magazine has some great information for both the novice and the more experienced practitioner. You'll also find some handy videos on a variety of topics in the Magazine's BDSM Bites section. And of course, our blogs and discussion forums are invaluable for shared information and experiences.

All the best for your journey!
dotsy​(sub female)
dotsy​(sub female) • Jun 29, 2023
Hi. I am known as dot or dottie in the world of BDSM. I've been in the lifestyle for a little over two years involving a ton of research, talking to people, experimenting on my own, and two online/LD dynamics. It's opened a whole new world that I can't imagine not having anymore. I found support through family and online servers. I ended up here by listening to Erotic Awakenings giving the site addy. Never can have enough community and can always learn from others.

I live with my son who takes care of me atm. We have no vehicle right now so I'm pretty much homebound so I chat, write, listen to audiobooks, and doodle when my fingers let me. I have some physical challenges but there is a place for everyone and I'm thankful for that.

I'm looking forward to getting a chance to meet a few people, maybe make some friends, and/or find a Dominant that's a good match. : )

Take care,
dottie
WannaBeSissySTL
10 months ago • Jun 30, 2023
WannaBeSissySTL • Jun 30, 2023
Hello, I'm Keith a closet sissy looking to take my rightful place. Take over and destroy my life!!
PrinceCitron
PrinceCitron • Jun 30, 2023
Hello all 👋🏽
Im brand new to this site and this kind of community in general, and I'd love to get to know myself and others.
Looking to get to know other ppl who are fem presenting and have an interest in feminine and or submissive men.

Overall, Im looking to learn more and have fun icon_smile.gif
TY so much for this space, glad to be here. ❤
brattyLadyLoki
brattyLadyLoki • Jun 30, 2023
Hi, umm I’m Loki, I’m 31, bi female and my Dom (34) told me that I should try talking to people like me. I’m a brat, and this is probably the first time I’ve ever been in a group or forum. I’ve never been to a club or anything. So I’m somewhat new to this aspect of this lifestyle. But I’ve always been into bdsm, or sub Dom relationships. Like as soon as I knew what sex was, my first instincts where to want to be tied up, I wanted this, I think even at a young age I knew I wasn’t vanilla at all lol. I’ve been with my Dom for 17 years (no your math isn’t wrong) and we are in a good place in life. I am just trying to expand our lives with like minded people and make friends and relationships within the community.