Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

bluuwolfe
5 years ago • Aug 26, 2018
bluuwolfe • Aug 26, 2018
Hello Cage Community,

I am a new face here, but I have been active in the BDSM community for about 5 years.
It is my belief that we should never stop learning. I have come to The Cage to further my capabilities and understanding as a Dominant, and to provide any assistance and/or guidance to others with less experience than myself.

I am actively searching for a more experienced Dominant who has experience with structure, punishments, tasks, and rewards. Bonus points for experience within a long distance relationship!

I am a naturally curious person and love conversation! If anyone has any questions or wants assistance, please don't be shy about reaching out to me!

Thank you, and have fun everyone!
DomInHawaii​(dom male)
DomInHawaii​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2018
Experienced dom looking for a female sub/slave to build a long term relationship with. I'm retired so have plenty of time to devote to the one I find. The primary things that I am into are bondage, breast and nipple play, erotic spankings and whippings, oral, teasing, tickling. I value honesty.
pleasureguy​(switch male)
pleasureguy​(switch male) • Aug 26, 2018
Hello,
I am 28 year old male sub from Mumbai here.

Looking for DOM or SWITCH female to explore my submissive side.

I work in a film and media industry.
MamaPapaKnox
5 years ago • Aug 27, 2018

Mama and Papa Knox

MamaPapaKnox • Aug 27, 2018
Embracing the FLR, all in now. New to this but we have been floating around various LS' for years. Hoping to learn, make connections, and find some events to expression ourselves!
jalapenobusiness

HELLO!

jalapenobusiness • Aug 27, 2018
Hello, I am no stranger to the BDSM community. I am however just starting to explore BDSM offline! I am super excited to meet you all!

I am not really sure what to say about myself here. I am not going to pay the $5 a month until I explore the site a bit more so I will not be able to respond te messages unfortunately. If you would like to chat check out my profile. I have included a link, we can chat there! I look forward to hearing from you!
Dannyoyozzzzz
Dannyoyozzzzz • Aug 27, 2018
Hey I’m kinda new to this site but I have a lot to give I’m a switch and I’m supper chill to talk to message me if you want to explore yourself more
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 28, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 28, 2018
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend! If you haven't posted an intro here we'd love to hear from you icon_smile.gif
abbyyyyxoxo
5 years ago • Aug 28, 2018
abbyyyyxoxo • Aug 28, 2018
Hello. I'm new here as well. I'm looking forward to exploring and meeting people. Never experienced this type of relationship dynamics so I hope to learn from experienced people.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 29, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 29, 2018
Welcome abbyyyyxoxo and VanessaT icon_smile.gif Let us know if you have any questions or need any help!