Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

CuteTransSub​(sub trans woman){Uncollared}
2 months ago • Feb 13, 2024
Hiya! I'm Avelynn. I'm a 24 year old trans woman in the 2nd year of her transition. Prior to my transition I was in a 4 year long monogamous FLR. I enjoyed being generally submissive to my then girlfriend. After that relationship ended I was in a relationship in a more dominant role which I didn't enjoy. I'm now exploring both polyamory and submission. I'm always willing to talk, so feel free to shoot me a message!
patnor​(sub male)
2 months ago • Feb 14, 2024
patnor​(sub male) • Feb 14, 2024
Hi everyone, I’m new in BDSM and would like to have a mistress to teach me.

I’m open mind and I’m curious to learn new things lifestyle.

Send me a message if you want more information

Only female!!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 months ago • Feb 15, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 15, 2024
Great to have you here - welcome!

If you're new to THE CAGE or have never posted in this thread before, please take a moment and say hello.
stairwaytoheaven​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 17, 2024
Brand new here and so far the people are amazing. I am dom for my whole life and now switch is taking over (maybe because of the loss of maybe 8 people my age in almost 2 years, my best two friends included... I feel gobsmacked and weak as shit and don't know how to be strong through it all.) But I digress. I am seriously thinking already about premium. I don't expect to meet anyone here, I am 64 years old, although I don't look, act or feel like it. But reality is reality. It is just nice to find a landing spot where I can talk about fantasies and fetishes in a vanilla world.
Cheers all.
anastasii​(sub female)
2 months ago • Feb 17, 2024
anastasii​(sub female) • Feb 17, 2024
Hi my name is Anastasia. I am 20 years old and in college. After a longish vanilla relationship I want to explore bdsm. I am very submissive and hope for someone to teach me how to be more submissive. While I don’t have any experience with bdsm, I love trying new things. I speak english and russian.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 months ago • Feb 19, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 19, 2024
Thank you for the new intros and welcome everyone!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • Feb 27, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 27, 2024
If you've yet to introduce yourself to us here's the place to do it! Welcome to everyone who has joined us!
Lilith Star​(sub female)
1 month ago • Feb 27, 2024
Lilith Star​(sub female) • Feb 27, 2024
Hello there 👋🏼

I’m back on the site again. I took a hiatus for about 2 years but I wanted to come back and see if I can potentially meet / connect with like-minded individuals who are in the community or be able to find someone I can establish an online Bdsm connection that can potentially lead to something long term. I’m huge into age play / daddy dom’s so if anyone is interested, feel free to message me icon_smile.gif
Kinkybdsm​(sub female)
1 month ago • Mar 1, 2024
Kinkybdsm​(sub female) • Mar 1, 2024
Hello!
I'm Chelsea. I'm 31 and trying to find my Dom on the cage! Check out my profile and message me if you would like icon_smile.gif