Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

DarkHereticDom​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018

Subs wanted ?

DarkHereticDom​(dom male) • Sep 12, 2018
I want subs that can tell me what they crave and gets off showing me lewd photos. If my profile interests you in the slightest then feel free to message me.
BunnyDreams​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018

Hello everyone

BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
It's a pleasure to meet you.
Please call me Bunny or Star.
Hopefully I can meet some people to talk to, either about my normal likes or my other ones.
I think there is enough information on my profile for people to get a feel for what I'm like.
If you have any questions or just want to chat then please message me.

Thank you~
pantyslave19​(switch male)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018

Hello there

pantyslave19​(switch male) • Sep 13, 2018
Hello new to this site not sure if am everyones cup of tea tho. I respect you as long you do the same hope to blog stuff if that's okay.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 13, 2018
Welcome everyone! Pantyslave..we love diversity..the more the better! I look forward to seeing your blog icon_smile.gif

DarkHereticDom...if you haven't already consider placing a personal ad. Good luck in your search. Don't forget to be careful when you give out photos. Once they are out there, they are out there.

Welcome Bunny! Always love to see a thoughtful profile.
MissFlr530ChicoCa81
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018

New here

MissFlr530ChicoCa81 • Sep 15, 2018
Hi everyone.I am 36 in Northern California and I am a shy new Domme I am hoping to find a good sub or slave who would serve me in almost every way.I am bisexual and prefer bisexual men and women.I also like cuckolding.I hope to get to know some of you.Have a great evening.
deusolim​(dom male){Heroine}
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018

New here trying to find my unicorn

I am new here obviously been here less than a week. I am a firm Dom I do not switch and if I had to say my main kinks is obedience. I know that sounds weird but nothing makes me happier or harder than having a want that will do what I want when I want and without question or hesitation. A bit about me I started in the BDSM community about 7-8 years ago. I have a had a variety of partners that ranged from 19 years my senior and way more experienced than me to 18 year old virgins who just want to explore their sexuality. I joined this site in the hopes of finding the unicorn in my dreams but I am looking for a long term partner who would be ok starting online.

Regards,
Deus
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 17, 2018
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend!
Pussy Teaser
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018
Pussy Teaser • Sep 17, 2018
I am a new to the scene Dom seeking a patient female sub (new or experienced) who would be willing for me to practise with.

This could include bondage (cuffs, chains, ropes etc.), and/or discipline (floggers, whips, canes etc.), and/or torture (candles, clamps, internal examination, anal hooks etc.), sex if you are willing (including orgasm control) - whatever you are happy with.

Happy with a one-off session to see how we get on, but hoping to find someone to play with regularly here in my flat in Ely. Willing to share your travelling expenses. I can also accommodate overnight.

Naturally, your limits will be respected, and full after-care will be provided - cuddles, hugs, massage, warm bath, food & drink etc..

I am an ordinary, friendly, easy-going man of 62 (but younger at heart) and I live on my own and have no ties. Maybe, if we 'hit it off', a longer, more intense, relationship would be quite possible. I'm also interested in other areas too (outdoor, exhibitionism, three or more-somes, slave training, photography - but they can all wait for now).

If you feel you could help me, please get in touch and we can take it from there.