Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

NewFantasies
5 years ago • Sep 27, 2018
NewFantasies • Sep 27, 2018
Hello!
I'm a 45++ lesbian who has had spanking, leather and bondage fantasies for years. I'm interested in other lesbians or even Dominant males to communicate with. It's an interest that has resurfaced after a few years lying dormant. I have found myself enjoying the odd video clip of F/f fun, but it's not as exciting to watch as it once was. I travel back and forth between MA and IN until mid-2019. At this point, I'm interested in conversation and online chat. I'm acutely aware of trolls and all the game BS people play. I don't have time for it.

I'm definitely more a sub, but have been somewhat Dominant in past love relationships. I love soft, black, leather and it's probably almost a fetish. Police gloves!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 27, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 27, 2018
Welcome NewFantasies and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself icon_smile.gif
MesmerizedbyU​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 28, 2018
MesmerizedbyU​(sub male) • Sep 28, 2018
Heya Folks!
I stumbled across this site googling for images of limits lists.
Great find it looks like icon_smile.gif
Anyhoo
I'm here looking for information that will help me introduce a little D/s into my 26-year marriage to a very wonderful yet very vanilla wife.
Bandar​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 29, 2018

I’m new here

Bandar​(sub male) • Sep 29, 2018
Hi I’m new here and don’t know where to start really, I’m male and I’m middle eastern, and it’s really hard talking or sharing fantasies or things like this and to be honest not many people I shared stuff with, I’m always keeping things quiet with my self and do things my self, I know I’m a sub and always wanted to be a sub and I feel I’m more interested in dominant older men and women but maybe men more, I love bondage tho I didn’t try a professional one only with my self and my belts, I like force stuff I like taking orders I like rewards I like the outdoors tho it’s diffecult here, many stuff. Not sure what else to say, tho I’m interested in people I can talk to online and share things with them. And that’s it for now I think, think I got lots more to say but don’t know how to say it, I feel like I’ve been suppressed to be honest ...
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 29, 2018
Welcome everyone!

Bandar, maybe you'd like to consider starting a blog and sharing your thoughts there. I think you'll find a lot of acceptance and support here. Remember, we're all kinky too icon_smile.gif

See you all inside THE CAGE!
Bandar​(sub male)
Bandar​(sub male) • Sep 29, 2018
I do want to start a blog and learn how to write and just write without limits but not sure how or where
SamGuevenne​(dom male)
SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone. Just a quick note from the UK.

I am still stumbling around the site, like a kid in a toy shop before Christmas, with eyes and mouth wide open and I have to admit that I get confused by all of the abbreviations! icon_smile.gif Is it just me?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sam