Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

subguy
5 years ago • Oct 1, 2018

Needs a mistress..

subguy • Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone, i am new at this and need to be taught a lot but the mistress i admit would need patience with me, but i am willing to learn under the right guidance and i am unowned so far...
subboy786
5 years ago • Oct 2, 2018
subboy786 • Oct 2, 2018
Hi there, I'm a 19 y/o sub male looking for either a mistress or master. I am bisexual, and very interested in anal destruction through fisting, fuck machines, plugs, and much more.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 2, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 2, 2018
Welcome everyone! If you haven't already please feel free to post an ad to our personal section.

Best of luck in your explorations!
Lockmylilpermanant
5 years ago • Oct 3, 2018
Lockmylilpermanant • Oct 3, 2018
I’m wanting a woman who wants to own my manhood by forcing chastity. I can do the chores at home naked or dressed like a little sissy maid. I’d love to be spanked in front of people. Makes my penis shrink thinking about it. I like attractive women to humiliate me and publicly. Hopefully I can find a Dom who would marry me and lock me shut for good and cuckold me with every man or any man she wants to
LotusBot
LotusBot • Oct 3, 2018
Hello. I'm an inexperienced 27 female sub and I'm also technically recently homeless and staying with a friend temporarily. I've been going through a tough time trying to really find myself in life lately, and I've realized that my main desire is find my dom. Someone to own me, care for me, protect me, tease me, teach and train me, push me, dominate and hunt me. I love that primal side to a dom, that can't hold back any longer and takes what is his, what he needs and desires, makes me submit, makes me succumb to my own animal instincts and needs, and drives me crazy. A dom that essentially makes me addicted to him entirely, I want to know what it's like for my world to be him, and for me to be his own. I want to need him, to want to please him, and make him proud of me. vanilla life is not for me, and I've grown so tired of it.
But I'm so incredibly shy, and have problems with anxiety and confidence, so patience would be needed. I have a basic understanding of what I want and need but I'm new to this and need proper teaching/training.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 3, 2018
Welcome Lockmylilpermanant and Deuu! I hope you both find what you are looking for and also make some new friends here at THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
Pal7367
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018
Pal7367 • Oct 4, 2018
I'm seeking a black bbw to serve to lick and suck and clean in both places for her as much as she likes
Evolved​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018

Greetings and salutations

Evolved​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2018
Hello all

I just found this thread so I apologize for the delay greetings

I’m 39, in Yuma Arizona, I am a primary dom and experienced daddy, I’ve been through good times and bad like the rest but the good times started when I first experienced the dom life, since then I’ve grown personally and professionally and have become successful in life as a whole.

I look forward to meeting and making new friends and fingers crossed, something more in the cage

Cheers