Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Tracmech396​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 6, 2018

Hey guys

Tracmech396​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2018
Hey every one generally speaking I am new (ish) to the bdsm community that is to say that me and my significant other readily use and enjoy a few aspects of the bdsm life in the bedroom (D/s and light s/m and impact play) but have never really put much thought into it outside of the bedroom and into everyday life I'm here basically to get a general understanding of and make an educated opinion about introducing bdsm into our every-day life I personally feel like it would be an easy addition for us considering our above mentioned bedroom habits but would like help in both understanding every-day bdsm lifestyles and how to incorporate it and also how to even talk about this with my S/O
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 8, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 8, 2018
If you've recently joined us here at THE CAGE please say hello here. If you are looking for partner(s) please consider placing a personal ad. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 10, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 10, 2018
Bumping this up again for everyone who joins us over the weekend!
OnlineJosh​(dom male)
OnlineJosh​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2018
I am fairly new to the cage and to online in general. I have 8 years of BDSM experience in person... but things like, tying a rope and checking circulation, are mostly irrelevant to online unless it is self-bondage. I started out as a sub for 3 years and then transitioned to a Dom in college. I've been a Dom for a total of 5 years. I am branching out online due to the fact that I moved to a small town after college and simple things like meeting up tend to be more expensive. I'm happy to be here!
Gigigi​(sub female)

Brief Intro

Gigigi​(sub female) • Nov 10, 2018
Hi Everyone:

I am a submissive and I’ve fought it for quite some time. I’m ready to embrace it now, finally.
ForYourPleasure88

new sub looking for my Mistress

ForYourPleasure88 • Nov 10, 2018
Hello to eveyone in THE CAGE !!!!

I've been having a heck of a time attempting to find that Goddess that would appreciate being pampered and gets Her pleasure from watching me at her feet (or anywhere else she'd like me to be). I've searched for over 10 years and haven't been able to find even 1 that isn't either looking to scam a guy for his money or just isn't for real. I know I'm probably what most would consider a novice but I'd sure like to find someone. Just today I had a "Mistress" tell me that she didn't require tribute for training or sessions but then proceeded to tell me that a DOM/sub contract would cost me over $550 paid via money order or gift cards !!! I returned to the website that she approached me on to view her profile again and it had been deleted.....I wonder why.

If there's anyone out there who could provide some advice or would REALLY like a submissive to play with and develop a relationshipwith, I would appreciate some input. I'll see how this site works out and if it's any different from others.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 11, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 11, 2018
Welcome everyone!

@ForYourPleasure88 that person has probably been banned as we don't allow findom , prodomme or any other pay for play services here. If someone asks you for money please report them to us.
Bandog​(switch male)
5 years ago • Nov 12, 2018

Decide what to be and go be it...

Bandog​(switch male) • Nov 12, 2018
You'll hear that a lot from me. It's what I do daily.

The newness of this lifestyle is pretty overwhelming and with a lot going on already in life, the distraction is driving me a tad bit looney. I love it! So far I've seen nothing but some serious positive vibes from this community. Kudos, then, to its members and especially to the magicians making the magic happen behind the scenes. See y'all in The Cage!