Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Roberlingl
5 years ago • Dec 19, 2018

New here

Roberlingl • Dec 19, 2018
I just wanna explore my submissive male side.not into torture. Get real excited about feeling and touching wanna explore and am ready to try anal anyone from harrisburg
ZyphersChains

Hello

ZyphersChains • Dec 19, 2018
Hello,
I am new to the BDSM scene but am willing to learn and willing to serve. I am always for trying new things and simply want to get the most out of this. I am sweet, quiet and eager to please. Don't underestimate me though, get me fired up and there is another side to me.
Commando 2{No}
Commando 2{No} • Dec 19, 2018
I have discovered that trying a normal relationship with some one who you thought could forfill your needs because they thot they wer dominant enough to do so dosent work lt seems Lol he did enjoy tying me up though lmao nothing like a good spanking with a riding crop to make your brain shut up for a bit icon_wink.gif
Mased
Mased • Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm Mased or Paul rather. I'm a 21 yo french student (studying in an engineering school near Paris). I'm fairly new to the bdsm community as a whole, I've had some experiences here in France but I still consider myself a beginner. I hope to meet interesting people to share thoughts and experience with, I also apologyze for my English is probably still lackluster.
Thanks for reading
Roberlingl
Roberlingl • Dec 19, 2018
Hello cage. Im here to challenge and explore my sexuality.im open to anything who wants to share.talk.sex.seduction whatever hit me up
reaper13​(sub female)
reaper13​(sub female) • Dec 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've been on here for a little bit, but haven't gotten the chance to introduce myself until now. I'm reaper13, and I'm relatively new to the BDSM community. I don't have experience with a "formal" Dom, but I'm here to mostly learn and get insight from members of the community. I'm not sure if this is the place for that, but I'm looking forward to learning more and possibly finding a Dom that meshes with me.
QuietShySub
5 years ago • Dec 20, 2018
QuietShySub • Dec 20, 2018
Not really sure what to say honestly. Just kinda testing the waters here. Just saw this post and thought I'd say hi. So, um, hello!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 20, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 20, 2018
Hello and welcome to everyone who has joined us and taken the time to say hello. I look forward to seeing you all around THE CAGE icon_smile.gif