Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ctbadger666​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 22, 2019

Hey complete dom newbie here

ctbadger666​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2019
Hi I'm completely new to this whole scene, for starters, I don't know very much of the lingo/jargon, but I want to learn.

I've never tried full on domination yet, but I really want to try it.
My biggest fetish is to be in complete control of a woman, to have her controlled for a full day. I would use various methods of control, from ropes and restraints, to physically restraining and slapping. I'm very much into rough sex and would like to indulge in it with a completely submissive woman.

Thanks for reading this and thanks for letting me join your community, look forward to hearing from any interested female subs...
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 22, 2019
Welcome everyone! Looking forward to seeing you around the site icon_smile.gif
MissDeviant​(switch female)

Hello everyone!

I am new to the site, just joined today. I have been a switch/brat for a few years now, and I'm ready to try dominance for the first time! It's a little scary, but I'm up for new challenges. Looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully find my very first princess!
AshenFenrir​(dom male)

Greetings

AshenFenrir​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2019
Hello, fellow-minded kinky individuals

Just signed up here a short bit ago after I found this place, planning on staying here awhile. Just looking to take my time here a day at a time, make friends and conversation, maybe more but that remains to be seen.
princesa marron​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 23, 2019

Excited about the possibilities

Hello! I’m new to The Cage and the BDSM lifestyle. I’ve always known I was submissive but a chance encounter with a Dom opened my curiosities even more. I’ve been researching the lifestyle for a couple of months before I decided to jump in. So now I’m taking the next step of seeking out the right Dom for me. We’ll see what happens!
Boymike
5 years ago • Feb 23, 2019

Sub boy from Rochester NY

Boymike • Feb 23, 2019
Hi everyone-

Do You feel like it would be nice if someone catered to Your needs?
Do You want someone who not only is willing to cater to Your needs but knows You so well that they can anticipate those needs before You even have to tell him?
Do You like making the big important decisions but hate making all of those minor detail decisions?
Do You wish someone could take care of those little details so that you would have more time to do what You really wanted to do?
Do You want someone who recognizes that You are Superior?
Do You have impulsive needs that require a boy to be used at a moments notice?
Do You enjoy putting a boy in his place not just in private but through subtle acts of humiliation?

If You answered yes to any of these questions then You might want to read on ...
i am seeking a Master to serve. my preference is toward Confident Black Top Masters ... however it is not limited to that. Relocation is possible.

I am looking toward a relationship that involves me being a submissive (or possibly a slave) 24/7 and live in. i have experience as a PT submissive but i am looking for more.

i am Confident so Confident that i understands that Your needs come first. i strives to meet those needs and wants and desires and I thoroughly enjoy meeting those needs.

i hope You are out there.
OsiRex1020​(switch male)
5 years ago • Feb 24, 2019

Hajimemashite

OsiRex1020​(switch male) • Feb 24, 2019
Hello all.
I'm not exactly new to the knowledge or just taking interest in the lifestyle, but I am completely new to the active part.
It's actually been a few years now since I first took interest, but was always unable for one reason or another to do anything but have that interest. I'm hoping this is a good first step towards becoming who I want to be.
Any and all advice and contributions are welcome. I'm here to learn and explore.
I believe I'm fairly open minded, and lean a bit more to the tender and passionate side. Then again...who knows?
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 24, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 24, 2019
Lovely to see so many new people join us over the weekend! Welcome everyone!
Ladybird
5 years ago • Feb 25, 2019

Ladybird • Feb 25, 2019
Slim submissive minded male, open and kinky, nervous and eager, very submissive genitals.