Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SubforHim​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 7, 2018
SubforHim​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2018
Hi everyone!

I am a 32 yo submissive looking to find like minded people to get advice from and have fun conversation with. My Dom and I joined together and we are looking forward to learning and growing with all of you!
DomForHer​(dom male)
DomForHer​(dom male) • Jun 7, 2018
Hello everyone. I’m a 33 dom male and new to this lifestyle but am really enjoying it. I am in a committed relationship with a more experienced submissive who opened my eyes to this lifestyle. We joined this site together. Looking forward to learning more.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 7, 2018
Welcome SubforHim and DomForHer - very complimentary names!
pandoon​(sub female)
pandoon​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2018
Hi, I'm Pandoon. New to BDSM, my partner doesn't know much about this either so I am just here to chat and see what I can learn.
WhiteCascade

Introductions

WhiteCascade • Jun 7, 2018
Hello,
I have never told anyone about my sensual desires and I have always wanted to learn what this experience is really like. I am a submissive 23-year-old Asian woman and I am looking for an online dominant to guide me through this adventure and teach me what its like to obey and lose control. I am very interested in edging and role-playing and if you are interested please feel free to message me!
Littlemaya91​(sub female)

South East Asia sub here

Littlemaya91​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2018
Hello everyone, my name Maya from Indonesia, south east Asia. It seems like I am the only one from SEA here, lol.
Been in BDSM community for 7 years but my experience more in DDLG as little girl. Unfortunately i am not into diapers or pacifiers play. My age play around teenagers age so I am really in brat mode. Really interest in shibari and whipping.
I found this site by accident but decide to join after I found out they have podcast and blogs sections. Love it.
Gade​(dom gender fluid)
5 years ago • Jun 9, 2018
Gade​(dom gender fluid) • Jun 9, 2018
Hi, I'm fairly new to the world of bdsm, and to be honest I'm startlingly nervous, but excited, and I hope I can know more about it from experient practitioners.
GGade.