Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slave tarsnr
4 years ago • Jun 20, 2019

Slave

slave tarsnr • Jun 20, 2019
I am a submissive male. I have been looking for a real master or Mistress to train and own me. Permanent and no way outs. I have neen looking for a long time but have had no luck. I need help but I dream and crave enslavement. I need tips on finding what i need
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 21, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 21, 2019
Thanks for the intro Tarsnr! I hope you have some luck with your search icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 23, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 23, 2019
If you've joined us over the weekend please take a moment and say hello here and tell us a bit about yourself icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 25, 2019
Bump - it's never too late to share an intro! Please say hello and tell us a bit about yourself icon_smile.gif
Ingénue{VK}
4 years ago • Jun 27, 2019
Ingénue{VK} • Jun 27, 2019
Not introducing myself but wanted to see it tick over from 999 replies to 1000. Maybe.
ezetaurus​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019
ezetaurus​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2019
Hello everyone of the forum section. I have been here for about two weeks but spend the majority of my time in the chatroom or posting to my blog. But thought I would pop in here and say hello to all of the forum residents.

Those interested can check out my blog or my profile. However, i do warn you all that creating profiles is a bane to me so if it doesn't make much sense, you have been warned.