Online now
Online now

Submissive Poses?

SweetCakeGirly​(sub female)
1 month ago • Jul 10, 2024

Submissive Poses?

Hi! I want to know more about submissive poses. I sometimes want to act on that instinct or feeling (?) when I'm alone. As a sub that is not in a dynamic, what do you guys recommend that I should do? I haven't done any research since I'm looking to read about irl experiences from Doms and subs, thank you!🥰
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2024
Mostly what you will see, when doing a google search on the subject, is the Gorian list of slave positions. However all but one is full of crap, in my my not so humble opinion.

The one exception is proper kneeling. That is: shins on the floor and your toes pointing backwards, ass on your heels, back ramrod straight with your hands resting on your thighs, Elbows pointed slightly outwards, Head canted down wards to look to a Dom's ankles.

Now there are variations:

Knees open or closed. Hands face up or down. Head looking forward instead down. Toes curled to the floor instead of pointed behind.

Each Dom will have their own way of doing it. This is what I like.

Now extra points if you can learn to get down into that position and back up without using your hands on the floor!
TwinkleEyes
TwinkleEyes • Jul 10, 2024
At one point I had written my own mantra to honor my submission at the time. I would get on my knees every night and say it out loud. In the position Topeka explained. Ending the day honoring my submission was a powerful thing to me.

I bought a gemstone statue in the submissive pose and made a type of alter. I would do the mantra on my yoga mat in front of the alter. Also whenever I needed grounding I would also do the pose and mantra. Even when I was out hiking in the mountains.

My suggestion is try out different poses and find the ones that work for you and endorse your feelings of submission. The community can give suggestions. However it’s what works for you and may change over time.

Positive vibes to you having a happy, positive, naughty, kinky journey into yourself.
    The most loved post in topic
TopekaDom wrote:
Mostly what you will see, when doing a google search on the subject, is the Gorian list of slave positions. However all but one is full of crap, in my my not so humble opinion.

The one exception is proper kneeling. That is: shins on the floor and your toes pointing backwards, ass on your heels, back ramrod straight with your hands resting on your thighs, Elbows pointed slightly outwards, Head canted down wards to look to a Dom's ankles.

Now there are variations:

Knees open or closed. Hands face up or down. Head looking forward instead down. Toes curled to the floor instead of pointed behind.

Each Dom will have their own way of doing it. This is what I like.

Now extra points if you can learn to get down into that position and back up without using your hands on the floor!

Ohhh! IDK what the Gorian list is, Im glad I asked first. Can it be modified to no knees? My knees are not the best since I'm still recovering from surgery. I can be on my knees but not for a long time
TwinkleEyes wrote:
At one point I had written my own mantra to honor my submission at the time. I would get on my knees every night and say it out loud. In the position Topeka explained. Ending the day honoring my submission was a powerful thing to me.

I bought a gemstone statue in the submissive pose and made a type of alter. I would do the mantra on my yoga mat in front of the alter. Also whenever I needed grounding I would also do the pose and mantra. Even when I was out hiking in the mountains.

My suggestion is try out different poses and find the ones that work for you and endorse your feelings of submission. The community can give suggestions. However it’s what works for you and may change over time.

Positive vibes to you having a happy, positive, naughty, kinky journey into yourself.

OMG yes! That's a great idea, I feel like that's what I need! I'll check different poses too, thank you!
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
Loooove this!

I have also been researching about Slave/Sub poses!

The most common one is Nadu:

You kneels before your Dominant , head held high, eyes downcast, knees spread wide open, shoulders back keeping your back straight (or arched slightly), breasts thrust outward. Your hands lie on your thighs, palms facing upward.

—
The concept is that this pose is for the slave to adopt while waiting for their Masters instructions or to display themselves for the Masters pleasure.
—
A lot of times you will see slight variations of the pose where the palms are down instead of up or head position is lowered. Really depends on what your Dominant prefers!

There are many poses but Nadu is one of my faves since I also do this position at home to practice as well as to meditate and think of my Dominant.
—

Another one would be Tower which is similar to Nadu, but with your knees together and palm orientation is down.
It’s used when listening to your Master!!
—

That’s it for now cuz I feel like this is getting too long haha!! Anyways hope you research more and happy kink learning!!
DoseofCam wrote:
Loooove this!

I have also been researching about Slave/Sub poses!

The most common one is Nadu:

You kneels before your Dominant , head held high, eyes downcast, knees spread wide open, shoulders back keeping your back straight (or arched slightly), breasts thrust outward. Your hands lie on your thighs, palms facing upward.

—
The concept is that this pose is for the slave to adopt while waiting for their Masters instructions or to display themselves for the Masters pleasure.
—
A lot of times you will see slight variations of the pose where the palms are down instead of up or head position is lowered. Really depends on what your Dominant prefers!

Ahhh that sounds interesting! I'll keep them in mind! Thank you!
There are many poses but Nadu is one of my faves since I also do this position at home to practice as well as to meditate and think of my Dominant.
—

Another one would be Tower which is similar to Nadu, but with your knees together and palm orientation is down.
It’s used when listening to your Master!!
—

That’s it for now cuz I feel like this is getting too long haha!! Anyways hope you research more and happy kink learning!!
InATimelyFashion
1 month ago • Jul 11, 2024
InATimelyFashion • Jul 11, 2024