Online now
Online now

Let's talk rimming

Arnav​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 14, 2024

Let's talk rimming

Arnav​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2024
I love a sub who can rim me. Some seem to enjoy it a lot, some do it just to please me and some don't want to do it.

So my question to the girls(I'm straight) who enjoy giving rimjobs. Tell me about it. Why? I want to know the psyche
I'mME
1 month ago • Jul 14, 2024
I'mME • Jul 14, 2024
*So my question to the girls(I'm straight) who enjoy giving rimjobs. Tell me about it. Why? I want to know the psyche*

You're not asking for general purposes, you wanting some type of wanking material? If you were interested in the psyche part then you would not have excluded gay men who enjoy this kink.

You actually answered your own question in the first paragraph, and that further seems to support my wank fodder theory.
Arnav​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 15, 2024
Arnav​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2024
Miki wrote:
Wrong pace, wrong time,

fella

I don't understand why there's so much hostility. You could choose to ignore it instead of making me feel unwelcome here.
    The most loved post in topic
Arnav​(dom male)
Arnav​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2024
I'mME wrote:
*So my question to the girls(I'm straight) who enjoy giving rimjobs. Tell me about it. Why? I want to know the psyche*

You're not asking for general purposes, you wanting some type of wanking material? If you were interested in the psyche part then you would not have excluded gay men who enjoy this kink.

You actually answered your own question in the first paragraph, and that further seems to support my wank fodder theory.

If you had nothing nice to say, please ignore it from the next time? You are acting as if I'm someone who's waiting to jerk off to some paragraph from random women I don't even know? It's as if men only think with their dicks and don't need any mental connection and stimulation right from the women they meet.....

Way to shame me in a place that is supposed to be open.
ByronDeSade
ByronDeSade • Jul 15, 2024
Arnav -- Don't sweat it. Just disgruntled harpies. LOL
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2024
<munches on popcorn, while watching the forum fight>

Hey!

This popcorn tastes like shit!
vv V vv​(sadist male)
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Jul 15, 2024
He didn’t ask for a blow by blow detail of how it’s done he asked about the thought process. I even zoomed in to see if there was some words between the lines some people were reading I saw none.

Of the millions of sites to wank to this is not one.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 15, 2024
Arnav wrote:
I'mME wrote:

If you had nothing nice to say, please ignore it from the next time? You are acting as if I'm someone who's waiting to jerk off to some paragraph from random women I don't even know? It's as if men only think with their dicks and don't need any mental connection and stimulation right from the women they meet.....

Way to shame me in a place that is supposed to be open.

This blah, blah, blah above sounds familiar, your words resemble another person that came into a forum discussion, it devolved, quickly. To this day, I wonder what others were reading because it was clear as a sunny day the what and the who.

Throwing that aside, quit gaslighting.

You posed a question, then answered your own question. It's not sincere. I can chat just about any subject, except with people who are playing some game.

I
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 15, 2024
ByronDeSade wrote:
Arnav -- Don't sweat it. Just disgruntled harpies. LOL

Harpie? Call me whatever you like. I haven't forgotten you, nor your bullshit..