Online now
Online now

Nipple piercing and nipple play

RoseUndressed​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Aug 29, 2024

Nipple piercing and nipple play

RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Aug 29, 2024
I've been flirting with the idea of having a nipple pierced for some time now. Before I take the plunge and book an appointment with my piercer, I'd love to hear some experiences from those with pierced nipples.

How does it effect sensitivity during nipple play?
I have heard some say it increases sensitivity and was wondering if this is the case. If so, are their cases where it becomes too sensitive for certain types of play to remain enjoyable?

How long did it take to heal? Amd how long before you felt able to play again?

For those people with larger breasts (I'm a 34J) is there anything I should look out for after having it done?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Rose x
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
3 weeks ago • Aug 29, 2024
I've had quite a few piercings, mainly ears. But I decided after breastfeeding for 2 years it was the BEST time to get my nipples pierced. My nipples weren't sensitive before due to breastfeeding. While getting them pierced I screamed in the piercers ear (which I felt he deserved he was an asshole). After they were pierced it really didn't add any sensitivity or enhance anything. However, I only had mine for 7 months because my old school piercer gave me improper instructions. After my piercings healed I am a LITTLE more sensitive compared to when I was breastfeeding.

Back in my glittery dancing days (🫣) all of the girls had many things pierced to enhance the dance. That was the most common piercing and some were more sensitive when it was pulled/tugged. Others said they had 0 feeling after it.

My new piercer told me it depends on the nipple(s), piercer, location of the piercing(s), and the person's sensitivity level before. So there are quite a few variables at play.

In summary: vet your piercer HEAVILY, don't go to just one, talk to them a lot (I find that if they get annoyed with answering questions they won't be around if you have an issue), this goes hand in hand with questions follow their instructions VERY CAREFULLY, and lastly enjoy the pretty jewelry, BUT after it's healed. Let it heal and then give it another month or two before trying out new jewelry.
    The most loved post in topic
2 weeks ago • Aug 29, 2024
Oh! Forgot to add the piercings can take sometimes up to 2 years to fully heal. Most within 6 months to a year. DO NOT PLAY an introduce any germs during this healing stage.

I was a 44DD at that point and the biggest problem was bumping into things, catching on stuff, and accidentally getting crushed by partner or doggo.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
2 weeks ago • Aug 29, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 29, 2024
From a D/s perspective:

Pierced nips can often get in the way. Morons will think about hanging things from the piercings, other morons will attempt to do electro play through them.

Clamps are useless unless you take the piercings out. Biting can lead to infections. I'm not sure how pumping will go, as I wasn't into that yet with the last s type who had the piercings.
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
2 weeks ago • Aug 30, 2024
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2024
Im very interested in getting my nipples pierced too.

Definitely following along here. πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ
DidiRN​(sub female)
DidiRN​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
From a D/s perspective:

Pierced nips can often get in the way. Morons will think about hanging things from the piercings, other morons will attempt to do electro play through them.

Clamps are useless unless you take the piercings out. Biting can lead to infections. I'm not sure how pumping will go, as I wasn't into that yet with the last s type who had the piercings.

I hadn't thought of it along those lines. I had been thinking about getting it done, but now I think I'll stick to tattoos. If I decide to get a piercing I'll do my nose or another in my ears.
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2024
bdsamworld wrote:
I've had quite a few piercings, mainly ears. But I decided after breastfeeding for 2 years it was the BEST time to get my nipples pierced. My nipples weren't sensitive before due to breastfeeding. While getting them pierced I screamed in the piercers ear (which I felt he deserved he was an asshole). After they were pierced it really didn't add any sensitivity or enhance anything. However, I only had mine for 7 months because my old school piercer gave me improper instructions. After my piercings healed I am a LITTLE more sensitive compared to when I was breastfeeding.

Back in my glittery dancing days (🫣) all of the girls had many things pierced to enhance the dance. That was the most common piercing and some were more sensitive when it was pulled/tugged. Others said they had 0 feeling after it.

My new piercer told me it depends on the nipple(s), piercer, location of the piercing(s), and the person's sensitivity level before. So there are quite a few variables at play.

In summary: vet your piercer HEAVILY, don't go to just one, talk to them a lot (I find that if they get annoyed with answering questions they won't be around if you have an issue), this goes hand in hand with questions follow their instructions VERY CAREFULLY, and lastly enjoy the pretty jewelry, BUT after it's healed. Let it heal and then give it another month or two before trying out new jewelry.

This is really interesting - thank you.

Dancing is the one thing I worry about - its a form of income for me and I think a single piercing would look fantastic when performing, especially for the later night shows when the lights can catch against the jewellery.

I am worried about catching it when dancing though. Many of the girls I know who have it done don't experience the same level of body bashing against a pole that I experience as a plus size and curvy dancer!
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2024
Sillyfaerie wrote:
Mine were extremely sensitive before hand. Piercing turned me into a musical instrument in the hands of a skilled Domme

I like the idea of becoming a musical instrument. I am already extremely sensitive and really worried about losing that sensitivity.
This is really interesting - thank you.

Dancing is the one thing I worry about - its a form of income for me and I think a single piercing would look fantastic when performing, especially for the later night shows when the lights can catch against the jewellery.

I am worried about catching it when dancing though. Many of the girls I know who have it done don't experience the same level of body bashing against a pole that I experience as a plus size and curvy dancer![/quote]

**another thing to think about if you are a dancer is that you could possibly come across something that is going to yank or pull on it. Such as any kind of netting, lace, somebody's shirt, etc. I have had ear piercings ripped out before because they've gotten stuck on something. Against a pole it's not as bad because you're kind of sliding but unless you properly lube up that pole. You are going to have more of an issue. And I know quite a few dancers who did not lube up the pole properly.