Online now
Online now

What Percent of CAGE Females are BBW?

ByronDeSade
1 day ago • Oct 16, 2024

What Percent of CAGE Females are BBW?

ByronDeSade • Oct 16, 2024
Seems like a fairly large number of Female Profiles in here mention being BBW? Seems like maybe 40% mention this, or perhaps more -- one way or another.

So, first -- is it a larger % than average? If so, why?

Second, how do Doms feel about this?

Third, How do the BBW's feel they are treated here? Is there any sense of Fatfobia?

Sean
ps....don't mean to step on any toes, just something I noticed.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 day ago • Oct 16, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2024
I would suspect it is the same percentage of short dicked guys.
    The most loved post in topic
lambsone{countrySir}
1 day ago • Oct 16, 2024
lambsone{countrySir} • Oct 16, 2024
My Sir has seen every part of me in pics, and doesn't seem to be repulsed. No other Doms I've had have been repulsed either.

I have never been a Sophia Loren or any other Hollywood bombshell, even when I was skinny. At 4"11" and 138 lbs (used to be 5'3" 30 some years ago and 145) I guess I qualify for BBW and obese by medical standards, but I don't put that in my profile. Weight and height says everything anyone needs to know.

I am bottom heavy and pear shaped and I hate that I look like Jabba the Hut when I sit down with all the blubber below my waist. Acceptance from the Doms I've had and currently have has helped me be more comfortable with my body.

But I still strive to lose weight and be more proportionate. I had a BBW mom at 222 lbs but too bad she didn't pass her breasts on to me. She was stingy with those.

I don't know about the percentage of BBW as compared with the bdsm bombshells out there but it doesn't seem to matter much to the Doms I've encountered. As always I think it comes down to a matter of personal taste.
AH Invictus​(dom male){Umber}
1 day ago • Oct 16, 2024
well consider also what BBW means to the individual. Umber thinks she is BBW but I don't believe she is big at all (the beautiful part yes)
She is curvy, yes. But her body image leads her to call herself that. I am sure there are a few of those as well. Culture has defined a perfect form. I think we would be better to consider what the classical world thought was beautiful.
ByronDeSade
1 day ago • Oct 16, 2024

Thanks

ByronDeSade • Oct 16, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:

Thanks for the midnight confession. btw, you should have hyphenated your money shot adjectives. lol
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 day ago • Oct 16, 2024

Re: Thanks

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2024
ByronDeSade wrote:
Thanks for the midnight confession. btw, you should have hyphenated your money shot adjectives. lol

🤣🤣
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
1 day ago • Oct 16, 2024

Re: Thanks

Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2024
Thanks for the midnight confession. btw, you should have hyphenated your money shot adjectives. lol[/quote]

Thus rather proving TD's point.....
I'mME
22 hours ago • Oct 17, 2024
I'mME • Oct 17, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:

TD,
Thank you for saying what would have taken me awhile to come up..(not exactly same words. You know what I mean.. 🤣)
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
20 hours ago • Oct 17, 2024
So I googled LOL Because it got me wondering is it a Mixed BDSM thing or general population, over all. So 1 in eight live with "obesity" and then I wondered how many are BBW but not obese in the truest sense? (those stats are below)

What I googled
What percent of the world population are overweight?
Obesity rates around the world

what WHO had to say!

A large global database of adult body mass index measurements from 200 countries 1 found that global obesity rates increased from 4.8% in 1990 to 14.0% in 2022 for men; and from 8.8% to 18.5% for women

Key facts
In 2022, 1 in 8 people in the world were living with obesity.
Worldwide adult obesity has more than doubled since 1990, and adolescent obesity has quadrupled.
In 2022, 2.5 billion adults (18 years and older) were overweight. Of these, 890 million were living with obesity.
In 2022, 43% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight and 16% were living with obesity.
In 2022, 37 million children under the age of 5 were overweight.
Over 390 million children and adolescents aged 5–19 years were overweight in 2022, including 160 million who were living with obesity.

The BMI categories for defining obesity vary by age and gender in infants, children and adolescents.

Adults
For adults, WHO defines overweight and obesity as follows:

overweight is a BMI greater than or equal to 25; and
obesity is a BMI greater than or equal to 30.
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
10 hours ago • Oct 17, 2024
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Oct 17, 2024
Hi from someone who is overweight... (a medical terminology - not something I would coin myself).

I doubt the percentage of overweight people here is much different to in real life. However, it might be that more people on here feel the need to signal that they identify as a BBW, or state that they are plus size/fat/curvy etc to protect themselves when not openly sharing their body type through pictures.

I have definitely had my body used against me in multiple scenarios (online and off). I'm open with my body type and believe myself to be beautiful - but I'm not everyone's cup of tea (wouldn't it be boring if I were). However, there are a lot of people that will target me for showing my body (clothed or otherwise) and use very toxic and potentially damaging words towards me (I won't repeat them here in case they trigger others but I'm happy to share examples via DM if people need that).

Put this into a dating scenario, and using the term BBW (or whatever a person wishes to label themselves) is a way of being upfront - this is my body type, if you don't like it, don't message me.