Online now
Online now

Slaves, what are the ideal traits of a master?

wantlove​(dom male){Master}
14 hours ago • Oct 21, 2024

Slaves, what are the ideal traits of a master?

Hi, I'm new to the BDSM community. My past experiences have led me to believe I have a dominant personality and I'm interested in exploring a Master/slave dynamic. I'm looking for a partner who is also interested in this type of relationship, and I want to understand what she might expect from me as her Master.

I know this is a complex topic, and there's no single "right" answer, but I'd appreciate any insights you can offer. What qualities and characteristics do you think are important in a Master? I have high expectations for a partner, and I'd want someone who also has high expectations for me.

To be clear, when I say "slave," I mean someone who enjoys submitting to another person and finds fulfillment in serving them. This doesn't necessarily have to be sexual; it's more about the power exchange and the feeling of being cared for and cherished within that dynamic. If my understanding of "slave" needs adjusting, please let me know. I'm still learning.

Key qualities that I would value in a Master are strong communication skills, assertiveness, responsibility, genuine care, and a deep understanding of the partner. Physical strength and financial stability are also important.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and any other qualities you think are important. I'm asking because I want to become the best possible Master for my future partner. Thank you.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
14 hours ago • Oct 21, 2024
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2024
In addition to what you list : decent and good human being, so that I can respect him. Good listener. Caring, consistent, self aware and introspective, reflective. Willing to learn. Sorted - emotionally. Stable. Empathic. Able to play the ds game of switching /manipulating headspace.

At least mildly obsessed with ds.
    The most loved post in topic