Online now
Online now

Domination Stories

Alwaysmine69​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jun 16, 2018
It's interesting to read a lot of the comments and answers to posts. I have found some very interesting points that have helped me get ideas for playing around at home, and learning more about being dominant. It's something I want to explore more.
Sexylacenightie
Sexylacenightie • Jun 16, 2018
So if I wanted to contact a submissive male, could I?
    The most loved post in topic
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Sexylacenightie wrote:

Why not ? We're just people. I would look at profiles and contact anyone who interested you, male or female, submissive or Dominant. Some of us have restrictions about who can speak to us. If so, the steps needed before contact are posted on the profile. Usually, for a Dominant wanting to contact an attached submissive, it's contacting their Dominant first. Read profiles and follow basic rules of polite conduct......you'll be fine.
Donnagurl​(sub femme){Yes I woul}
5 years ago • Jul 19, 2018
I am a submissive just south of you in MA. I am new at this but would love to talk with you. I am quiet and respectful and know my place. I hope to learn on this site by meeting people like you. I am on the shy side so this is a big step for me to talk to someone
Cyrus51
5 years ago • Jul 19, 2018
Cyrus51 • Jul 19, 2018
Submissive men love to be engaged by, and receive inquiries from, Dominant Women. Do not hesitate to do so. Most of us love rational requests from Dommes and will go to great lengths to satisfy them. Moreover, we are exhibitionists at our core, and know how rare it is to be summoned by an interested Domme.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 years ago • Aug 4, 2018
Sexylacenightie wrote:

It's my understanding that standard users can only contact premium users. If you want to be able to contact any submissive man here, including ones who aren't using the premium service, you'll have to sign up for the premium service:

https://thecage.co/subscription/subscribe/

I'm hope that this helps to answer your question.