Online now
Online now

Themed Avatars

Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
5 years ago • May 15, 2018

Themed Avatars

Greetings and Salutations, beautiful Cage peoples!! So for about a week and half themed avatars have seen increased popularity. It has really brought about such an amazingly positive vibe to the community and has made so many of us feel good not only about those we talk to but ourselves as well. Yay solidarity!! In an effort to make sure there is both a point of reference for current participants and one for possible future ones, I have listed below the themes for each day. I know not everyone frequents the chat room or enjoys blogging, but that doesn’t mean you should feel left out of something that is becoming really fun for a lot of us here. The more the merrier!
Not into posting pictures of yourself for whatever reason? No problem! There are several who do not post pictures of their specific body part, but provide their own amusing interpretation of the themed day. It’s really all about self expression, creativity, and a way to put yourself out there in a safe and welcoming environment. You do you and have as much creative fun as you want! There are plenty who opt not to join in and that is more than ok too. There is no shaming or bad feels towards those that wish to keep their avatars as is. 🙂
Alrighty, here we go!! I have added asterisks to the days I thought might need explaining.

Mouth Mondays
Titty Tuesdays
Wicked Eye(s) Wednesdays
Thigh Thursdays
FantASStic Fridays - (All about the butt and nothing but the BUTT)
Soleful Saturdays - (Feet, Shoes, Socks...ect ect =))
Self-Expression Sundays - Free Day! Maybe it’s about picking what you feel is your best asset, maybe it’s about using your original avatar, or maybe it’s about something that brings you personal joy and happiness. Whatever it is, bring it!!

**As an added note I have been ruminating over the possibility of themed holidays? Not sure on that yet though...ideas are definitely welcome!!**
    The most loved post in topic
LittleLex​(sub female)
LittleLex​(sub female) • May 15, 2018
Thanks for sharing this! I was wondering what tomorrow was gonna be...if it was "Wet Wednesday" I was gonna have to politely decline LMAO.
LittleLex​(sub female)
LittleLex​(sub female) • May 15, 2018
Hahaha, yeah you're right. It would have made for some interesting and funny pics, that's for sure.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • May 16, 2018
Just a reminder...check your Time zone to that of the main "Themed Avatar" users. EG those of us not in the States may appear some what out of sync!

Cute idea icon_smile.gif Great way to get people involved and feel included.