Online now
Online now

I just found

dragonsmnd​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 4, 2018

I just found

dragonsmnd​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2018
I was just doing one of the things I do best, researching dumb stuff (something comes to mind d/s non d's and I look it up ) I am constantly looking for new information and I came across one of the best sites I have found in some time concerning this life style.A site that I believe would be benefit to both new players as well as those who have been in the scene for 100 years. Its called kinkytoychest.com the name is a bit misleading as there are no toys but the articals and subjects talked about cover many things from both the submissive and dominate point of view definatley a need to read site.
dragonsmnd​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 4, 2018
dragonsmnd​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2018
I am sorry but I can not seem to refind this site and do not remember how I found it but I know i spent an hour reading on here I may be loosing my mind
Bunnie
5 years ago • Jun 5, 2018
Bunnie • Jun 5, 2018
I actually have this as one of the favourite links on my profile lol. Lucky for me, it was recommended by a wonderful Dom, very early on my journey here. You’re absolutely right, it’s a fantastic site full of very valuable lifestyle information.
dragonsmnd​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 5, 2018

bunnie

dragonsmnd​(dom male) • Jun 5, 2018
could you possibably post the site you have as I have been unable to again visit the site the toy one is not what I was talking about Than you
ric840147
5 years ago • Jun 7, 2018
ric840147 • Jun 7, 2018
Thanks for the link. Anything that helps us grow is worth looking at.
    The most loved post in topic
1crazygirl​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 16, 2018
1crazygirl​(sub female) • Jun 16, 2018
I have this one which is a shop and an informative site a 2 for 1 deal
http://kinktoychest.com/index.php
I will put it on my profile cause I found if informative and user friendly now i have never bought anything......so i cannot attest there sorry.....