Online now
Online now

Dom women

Dildomark
5 years ago • Jun 9, 2018

Dom women

Dildomark • Jun 9, 2018
Why to I get so submissive around her and why do I let her do what ever she wants to me even tho I get embarrassed when I'm with her
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 11, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 11, 2018
Because you like it!
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Jan 1, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 1, 2019
Ooooooo....

I did that with my first wife.

It's a horribly complex place to be.

I was always horribly embarrassed.

As I look back now- I stayed because:

I was in love
I was scared
She was a skilled Manipulator
I was to afraid to not be with her then to be with her
alex1940​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jan 1, 2019
alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 1, 2019
Because you love her and you like her because to be in control most women are in control of they men and the don't know it you are a lucky one you no your place I joy it smile
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 2, 2019
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2019
Without knowing you its hard to be sure why. Most people do what mskes them happy and feel good when possible. My best guess is you like it and you desire more of it. Why else would you allow it to happen. You are not helpless nor unable to say stop or no thanks. Again, hard to say but unless you are someone who pretty much said yes to everyone in your life, i suspect you are having fun. So enjoy the ride.
YourFunPackage​(sub male){Would like}
3 years ago • Sep 15, 2020

Always put Her first

I can only speak for myself...but I've had relationships before where my Dominant partner has always enjoyed my taste in music I make, and my voice. In a heartbeat I would break out in a small show whenever she wanted to 'show me off' to others. This would always make me beam with pride, this stunning victorious Woman loved me and was that happy with me she wanted to share it with Her friends. Its aspects like that which put a spring in my step whenever carrying out Her commands. So superior and beautiful and She actually wanted me. Bliss. I also though believe with every fibre in my body that Females are better leaders and decision makers than men. I personally long for a world ruled by Women. Less misery less war and a lot more pleasant and safer. I've always celebrated and cherished Female ran households as they make for an overall far more nurturing environment.
But above all I just love to be in the care of a Lady who I know She knows what's best for me . it helps me to be the best man friend and companion I can possibly be. Because after all that's the least She deserves.